||43|| Convincing

-Benicio Drew-

You begged, you pleaded with your dad, but he wasn't the type of man to budge. You tried the face; you tried the pouting. Nothing! That was something that always worked! "For the last time Y/N! I Said no!" You whined. "But dad! You know all my friends are going! And I just wanna have fun!" He scoffed. "You sound like me back when I was nineteen." You tilted your head. "But I'm not nineteen, I'm fifteen." He lit a cigar, taking a long drag and blowing it out into the night. "That's exactly why little girl." You huffed and folded your arms. "Listen girlie, the only way your goin', is if I'm goin. End of story, your only chance." You looked at him, about to protest, but that was your only shot. "Fine..." You muttered. He smirked, kissing your head. "Good girl, I knew you'd be on my side." He walked into the house. "Oh, trust me. I'm not." You said in return, he chuckled. You sat in the back seat of the limo with Benicio at your side. You were leaning on his side with your back. "Don't you think a limo is a bit much dad?" He looked at you, then put his arm around your stomach, pulling you closer to him. "Well, I wasn't walking." You laughed. "It's walking distance!" 

-Mr. Moon-

After the last party incident, he wouldn't let you leave without asking. You had freedom, but there was a line at the end. Certain things, you could not do. Particularly: Party, staying out late, or doing anything that would be bad for you. Drugs, alcohol, smoking. Yatta, Yatta. You walked into your dad's office with the invitation in hand, for a friendly girls' night out. But that meant, staying out late. He looked up at you, smiling sweetly as he saw your face. "Hello darling, did you need something?" He asked, setting the cup of alcohol down on his desk, getting up to kiss your face and hug you. You gladly took his affection, taking his good mood to your advantage. "Daddy can I go out with friends tonight? My friend already gave me an invitation and she really wants me to come, and I really wanna go!" He sighed and pulled away from you. "Dear, how long will you be gone for?" He asked, you really didn't know, but you wanted to be out till the latest you could. "I just want to go before school starts again." You said, he sighed once again. "I know, be back by ten little miss." Your face lit up, "really?!" He nodded. 

-Boris Drew-
"Party? Honey don't you think that's a bit much? I understand it's October, but having to dress up and everything?" You stared up at him, your face blank, "are you serious right now?" You asked, your tone just annoyed at this point. "Do not speak to me in that tone missy." You blinked. "You're a giant wolf, and you're the one talking?" He was about to speak, then he stopped, he started blankly at you. "So can I go or what?" He blinked at you. "I made a monster didn't I." You blinked. He groaned and rubbed a hand over his snout. "Fine, just get out of my face." You laughed evilly, hugged him, then ran out of the house. "Benicio, you gave her sugar didn't you." Benicio inched out of the room before running away.

-Abel Angel-

He looked at you, then back at the invite. "Will you kill someone-" 
"Dad for the love of GOD!"
He laughed. "I know, I know. I'm just givin' you shit." You rolled your eyes. "Yea, your real good at that." He smiled, "nothing bad, no alcohol too, I know how you get. Plus, your underage." You scoffed. "So? It's good." he looked at you blankly. "Y/N Angel you are fifteen." You smirked. "That's what makes it fun!" He groaned and then sighed. Handing you the invite. "The only reason I'm letting you go is because you actually came to talk to me about it and not just leave." You smiled. He smiled back, kissing your head. "Now go have fun."

-Moon Man-

"Party? are you sure dear? You don't seem the type for them." He said, brushing your hair as you sat at the bar counter. "The only reason I want to go is because they have the kind of food I haven't eaten in years, and I want it." Moon laughed, you looked at him confused. "What else are you supposed to at a party! The only parties I've been to are birthday parties and the parties here!" He kept laughing, trying to catch his breath. "I don't understand how this is funny to you." He gasped and regained his composure. "So you only want to go for the food?" You nod. "Okay you can go-." He said with a laugh. 

-Undertaker-

You asked him to go. He said no. Asked again. A simple Maybe. You asked again. Okay fine you can go. He looked at you, signing the permission slip in his name. "Why do you even wanna go instead of hang out with me huh? I'm fun." You took the slip and looked everything over. Then put the papers in your bag. "Who doesn't want to go to a giant mall with fun stuff to do." He scoffed. "Like that's more fun then me." You looked at him. "You don't care do you." He said. "Nope." You said as you shut the front door behind you.

-Ink Demon-

You, still being tiny compared to him, he still saw you as a baby! "No. Not happening." You groaned. "Daddy it's a birthday party." You said plainly. "And? Who knows what could happen. I highly doubt they'll let me in." You tilted your head. "What do you mean! Of course, they'd let you in!" He turned around and looked at you through the ink. "Look at me bunny, and tell me they'd let me in." You huffed. "Maybe if you weren't so intimidating!" He chuckled and ran his claws along your jaw, then scratching your head, making you smile and lean into him. He kissed your head. "Stay here with me... Where I can keep you safe...." You sighed. "But I want to go..." He sighed as well. "I know you do... But I need you... I can't lose you, I almost have, never again." He said, cupping your face. "Nothing will happen to me! It's in the good part of town." He sighed. "Fine, I'll walk you to the gates." You smiled and hugged him tightly, letting him carry you to the gates instead.