|| 32|| Your First Easter

-Benicio Drew-

Bendy put you in a little bunny onesie for your egg hunt. You look absolutely adorable in it! Benicio spun you around, kissing your face over and over again. "Oh angel cakes! You look so cute!!" You giggled, making grabbing motions at his face. He moved you closer, and you kiss his cheek. He loved you, and then kissed your face again and again. "Bendy! The mob set up the eggs in easy places." Benicio smiled, bringing you outside into the backyard and set you down in the green grass. Then handed you a basket. and helped you walk around, pointing out a few difficult ones. You smiled as Benicio sat you in his lap as you opened the eggs and got your candy and money out of them.

-Mr. Moon-

Moon placed the last egg down as you came down the stairs. Holding your basket, that was decorated with flowers and hearts. Moon let you run around the bottom part of the house, following you until you found all of your eggs.

-Boris Drew-

The wolf was a lot taller than you and his brother combined, so since he knew you that you liked a good changeling game, he hid the eggs higher out of your eyesight. Of course, you were happy at first, trying your best to find anything. But they were too high for you to see. So you became very upset and started to whine. Boris took actions before you started to cry. He put you on his shoulders and walked around the back yard, helping you collecting eggs. After wards, you had such a sugar rush that Boris only put one candy in each every year after that.

-Abel Angel-

Abel got Annie and Jeanie to set up an easter egg hunt, for you and Jeanie's kids. Of course you were still a little bit mad at Jean's kids for stealing your daddy's attention. But you got over it when Abel let you ride on his shoulders while you hunted for candy and eggs.

-Moon Man-

Moon didn't want to have your egg hunt at the bar, he didn't want you to get into anything you shouldn't. Like the alcohol or anything bad that was left by recent costumers. So, he held it at home, in his small back yard. You were very energetic and enthusiastic about this; it was so fun to see Moon smiling at you every time you looked back at him to show him the shiny egg you had just found.

-Undertaker-

This man was very unexperienced with holidays, so he asked his older brother, and he tried to fill him in, since he didn't know much either. So Taker hid your toys in random spots and watched as you found all of them and neatly placed them back into your toy box.