||19|| They Yell At You

-Benicio Drew-

Benicio had way too many drinks, and his mood wasn't any better, you wanted to sleep with him that night, you were about five years old, and you still feared the dark. Your halo wasn't much help anyways. "Daddy?" You called, the mob thought it be best if you stayed away from him, but you wanted him to hold you and call you, his angel. You loved it when he did that, it made you feel loved and appreciated. "Daddy!" You shouted, pulling on his pants. He groaned in annoyance and told you to go away, pushing you off his pants. You fell on your butt, then you thought he was simply trying to play around with you. So, you continued to pull on his leg until he woke back up, "Y/N DREW! STOP IT NOW!" He shouted; you fell back down. You never heard him say your name, let alone your full name. You sniffed loudly, tears falling down your face. You started to cry and then ran out of the room, a few mob members chased after you, Boris smacked him up side the head and then chased after you, but you didn't want any of them to comfort you, you wanted Benicio to hold you! He came about three seconds later and told everyone to leave the room, he sat down and held his arms out for you. Quickly, you jumped into them and relaxed. "I love you daddy..."

-Mr. Moon-

Moon was talking to a client, and how he wanted to hire more people to kill a man he held a huge grudge on, you were told to stay out of the room, since moon wanted to keep you secret to the mafia life. You were his weak point and could easily get taken again. Noodle was watching you play with blocks, making a castle to show your dad. But as a baby, you completely forgot that your dad told you to stay out of his office. So you went for the door to your play room, of course, the snake stopped you from leaving, so you cried for your daddy to come and get you. "Umm, what is that crying?" Moon played it off and said it was nothing. But the client thought otherwise, "You sure?" He asked. You made it out and crawled to your daddy's office, hitting on the door so he could let you in. Now the client got up and opened the door, seeing a baby. This wasn't the person you were expecting for. You looked back at your dad and then smiled, quickly crawling over to him and climbed into his lap. The client was shot int he back of the head. Moon in-hailed deeply. "I thought I told you to stay out of my office!" He shouted, you didn't care, you were just so happy that you were in his arms, he smiled back, he could never stay mad at you.

-Boris Drew through Moon Man-

They do not yell at you, Abel is scared you'll hate him. Boris yelled at you once, and will never do it again. Moon is calm and will never yell at you.