Capitulo 1 : El Comienzo..

Thank god!! I finished this one, i only did 2.3k words, I'll make it up with all of you guys!

[I am deeply sorry for the errors, I already fixed it..Enjoy Reading!]

Warning ⚠️:
Cringe scene, Violence..
If you are not fine with this you are free to leave this section, Thanks!
Dios Unay ti agngina !

[|Year 1858|]

Unknown's Pov:

'She might have not recognize me,But those couldn't stop me from admiring her. I used to be her Old friend in Rome that lasts in almost half of year. Besides Their Family Visits an important person in Rome.

'Im accurately not sure who was it but i am quite Thankful for i have met the most beautiful woman I've met. She has something that even a dozens of woman around me doesn't have, She is so unique!

'With her White hair,Flawless Pale skin that almost as white as the snow,Her Kissable Pinkish Lip And most of all, Her blueish Eye that has highlights of red on it. Her accent too, I cannot explain how her voice was like into my ears i just want to hear it every single day.

'But That day She left Rome, it was truly regrettable that i didn't even got her address so i could still have a little communication with her.

'Then one day, In an Unexpected Day of my life, We Crossed our Paths Again. She is still beautiful but there is something isn't right. Her Hair changed its color to black. Her eyes has contact lenses. But Why??

'I cannot go near her for i am anxious of she might don't recognize me so i tried not to put my eyes on her hut my eyes aren't awared until she looked at me that makes me shivering down to the bones. I immediately looked away as i am embarrassed too.

She called me and started Conversation with me.

"You're kind of familiar to me,Care to tell your name?"

She asked,Her voice what kind of deeper. Her tone was like she is Authoritative and Firm.

"I- uhm.."

I cleared my throat and immediately Face her.Her looks almost make me fainted. It's hard to face her with feelings.

"My names Petre..Uhm I think you've mistaken miss.."

I made an excuse to her but I didn't get through easily.

"Stop pretending that you don't know me Lud,I can see anxiousness in your trembling eyes...

She looked at me directly into my eyes while looking up. Yes, she isn't that taller in person. But her Personality doesn't match with her height.

"It has been a long time is it.?"

She said after putting her hands at the back.Her smile aren't the same as i used to see before... Little did i know that there is something wrong is going on when we are far away from each other.. The good thing is she did not forget about me.

"Yes,It has been a while,Lady Elisabett"

I bow down, then i heard a little laugh afterwards. Im pretty sure its her.

"You don need to bow down jerk-"

What did she jut said?? It is really not her. The sweet and cheerful Elissabette is gone but atleast she still know about me.

"Im not a punk -"

I protested. She once again laughed at my face and pulled my collar closer to her.

"You are still the same as before, Ludther."