Chapter Eight.

Hannah's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i guess this is what happened

FlashBack:

"Come on Hannah! I can treat you so much better than Kian can. He doesn't understand you like i do." Ricky Continued on and on. He was trying to get me to cheat on Kian. I was trying hard not to give in but he was giving good points.

"Ricky, No one can treat me as well as Kian does. He makes me feel special." I told him. I couldn't cheat. and i will not.

" But you don't know about me. You don't know how much better i could treat you. I've known you longer and i'm always there when you're in fights with your Boyfriends. Now i wan't to be there for you as a boyfriend. I love you Hannah. I really do."

He was right. I've known Ricky for years and ever since then he is always there for me.  When i started Dating my first boyfriend Sam. It was a cute relationship untill i saw him cheating on me. I didn't confront him though. I had just called up my Best Friend, Who happened to be Ricky. And at the beggining of mine and Kian's we faught all the time. I don't know what i would do without Ricky. Fuck Kian, I want to date Ricky.

"Ricky, You're my best friend right?" I asked,

"Yes i am." He said with a sigh, he must think i'm friendzoning him. He'll see.

"I have to tell you something reallllyyyyyy Important!" I said,

"What?"

"I'm in love with my best friend." I finally said. I smile slowly made it's way onto Ricky's face as he brought me into a hug

" I love you too Hannah, i love you so much. Never forget that."

And that's the day i started Cheating on Kian for one of his best friends.

*End of FlashBack.*

 I noticed Kian looking at me from the other side of the room. I wish he didn't have to be here,  But whatever, I will ignore him.

"HANNAH!! HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO IS ON!!!!" Ricky called for me as i made a dash for the other room.

"YAY!!!!!!" I screached as i sat down beside him. I copyied the words she was saying

"I'm Alana, I'm six. And ima Beauty Queen" i said at the same time as her.

"Damn this girl is so Rachet!" Ricky said from beside me. Alana was putting on a hair piece so i thought it was my time to shine:

"She is soo Rachet she needs to go get her Weave did!" I saidin a somewhat Country accent. (And also the following):

"All the other girls think they're gonna win but no one beats me honey boo boo child!"

" gurl, we in Anahime."

" My gogo Juice gonna help me wiiinnn!"

" One dolla make me holla honey boo boo child!"

No i am not crazy. I'm just special.

"Whoa Hannah, you know like the whole thing!" Ricky said looking at me weird.

"It's a gift. I'm just that Beautimous" I said flipping my hair.

All of a sudden Sam came in and said.

"I hate to ruin this weird moment you guys are having but we're all going to Taco Bell. You wanna come with?"

"Uhh..Sure why not? I like TacoBell." Ricky answered as he got up and helped me up and we walked to the living room.

"Okay, Is everyone ready?" Jc asked.

"yup"

"yeah"

"mhmm"

Everyone was saying.

"Okay, Leggo."(le-go aka let's go) 

Kian's POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't help but watch my ex girlfriend and one of my best friends flirting and having a good time, i really miss her to bits and i thought i loved her. I was hoping our relationship was going to last but i guess i was wrong. Whatever, like i always say there are other fish in the sea! Who am i kidding, I've never said that in my life.

"Hey Kian, You okay?" I looked upand saw Connor.

"Oh hey Connor , Yeah i'm fine." I said with a sigh.

"I know you aren't actually okay. I understand but at least you got to date the girl you like, i just don't have to ask mine out." Connor said as he looked over at Emily. 

"But, Why can't you ask her. I mean come on man we both know she likes you just as much!"

"You sure? I mean look at her, she's beautiful. Why would she want a weirdo like me."

"Connor. You aren't a weirdo. She does like you. Go ask her out or i will for you." I strictly said to him.

"Could you Kian? " Connor asked giving me the puppy dog face.

"Sure Why not," I replied as i walked over to Emily.

Emily's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I noticed Kian walking my way from the corner of my eye.

"Hello Kian, Is there something i can help you with by a chance?" I asked .

"It's about Connor." He started.

"What about Connor, is he okay?" I was worried a little. Whats going on?

"He asked me to ask you for him something..."

"Okay, what does Connor want?"

"He wants to know if you would be his girlfriend."

I was shocked. I was hopping this would happen. And look what happened. Focus Emily! Connor just asked you out!.

"I would love to be his girlfriend." I said in almost a whisper. It was enough for Kian to hear so he just nodded and walked back. A smile creeped onto my lips as my cheeks started to get hot. All of a sudden i heard Connor scream "YES!" and start jumping. He knew i could hear him so he stopped. This was going to be the start of a beautiful Relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: HEYYYYYY!!! how is it so far? Don't forget to leave me a comment!