☆15

"So

"So. What did you want to talk about?" I said to him. The two of us were standing outside the shop, somewhere people don't look.

"Kazuha told me everything. Showed me the messages. Y/n are they true?" I took a moment to take his looks in, the way his eyes moved whenever mine did. He looked so different but so similar, felt like a lost comfort.

"Mhm. Kazuha told me a few days before the concert. Said he would send out our relationship to the public. I didn't know Rosalyn made him do it until you left, or I would've told you." He looked in disbelief almost.

"All this time I thought you just made up a shitty excuse to break up with me. I didn't think she would actually do that." I looked at him confused, shocked.

"You thought it was just an excuse to break up with you? I would never do that, never with you. The both of us were happy, I was happy with you."

"So why didn't you tell me before? Tell me who it was and we could've figured something out."

"With three days before you left for the rest of your tour? I didn't want to do that to you."

"If I would've had to, I would've canceled the whole tour just to figure out everything to stay with you. This never should've happened, I should've came back from my tour to you and we could've gone wherever you wanted."

"We just were never meant to work out Scaramouche. I guess now it's just time to move on from that, from each other."

"But what if I don't want to?" He grabbed my hand, he was serious about his words. The look in his eyes said it all for itself.

"Don't...don't do this." I whispered, practically pleading. I'm not ready to make a decision whether to move forward and away from him, or stay here.

"You said it for yourself Y/n. We were happy, can't we be like that again?"

"I don't know if we can. That's the problem Scaramouche, I don't know. I don't know if I should stay here with you, or run and move on from you. I don't know what to do!" I raised my voice, speeding up how fast I was talking. Trying to get my point across by how confusing and stressful this is for me.

He let go of my hand, there was an awkward tension between the two of us.

"Well. When you do know, let me know. Or don't, I'll know your answer then."

And with that he walked away, I wanted to chase after him tell him that I wanted him. But something was stopping me from doing so. I only stood there, stunned.
This is what a real breakup felt like, what he must've felt like.

I leaned my head back onto the hard brick, deeply inhaling. Trying to catch my breath and bring my sense back. A part of me wanted to cry, but even with force I couldn't get tears to come out.
I guess confusion isn't something worthy to cry over.