Damage Control - Colby Brock x Reader (plus size/curvy)

"Welcome to the show, guys. Settle in." The interviewer welcomed Sam and Colby.

They had been doing bits the last few weeks. Driving up the coast, they had hit 15 or 16 different creator studios to participate in partnered videos. It was crazy and hectic, but it was so cool to see them get so much media attention.

As the interview continued, the guys relaxed quite a bit. The host and the company were super chill, and they had been laughing for about 40 minutes straight.

"In the next segment, I'm going to read off a word and you have to tell me the first funny story that comes to mind, okay?" The host directed.

"Oh, hell yea." Colby replied, Sam adding an "Oooo this could get juicy."

After the first few words, the next word asked was "pets".

Colby immediately turned to Sam with a huge grin on his face, "Dude, should I talk about the...the doggy door?"

"Oh, my god. YES, that's way funnier than dyeing Circa pink." Sam laughed. "Y/n is going to kill you", he teased, clapping his hands and throwing his head back in a fit of laughter.

"Oh, no" the host chuckled. "Okay, out with it!"

"Okay, okay. Oh, my god I have to stop laughing. So, we all used to live in this big house called the Trap House with some of our friends. THEN we spent the following year all separate in our own apartments. Well this last month Sam, Jake, and I and all three of our girlfriends moved into another pretty large house. Y/n, my amazing girlfriend, technically moved in before the rest of us. She's good at like decorating and organizing and she had to be there to like tell delivery people and workers where to go." Colby rambled, trying to explain and give context. "So, Jake had gone over to drop some stuff off. Well while he was there, he didn't realize that y/n was in the back yard and he accidentally locked her out of the house before he left." Colby chuckled, burying his face in his hands for a second. "Oh, man. This next part is partially my fault."

"Colby, it was 100% your fault." Sam laughed.

"Okay, so all MY fans watching this video" Colby looked right at the camera before continuing, "know that my girlfriend is not a skinny girl." He said casually. "You guys all know her from my last 6 months of videos on my personal channel. For anyone else watching this who maybe doesn't know who we are or who y/n is, my girl got curves." Colby mimed the hourglass waist shape with his hands.

Sam cut in, turning to Colby. "Side note, I found out yesterday that y/n's number is in Kat's phone under the name 'baby mama'."

Colby laughed, "Dude, Kat's name in Y/n's phone is way worse." He laughed, clearing his throat. "That's a story for another day."

"Oh, god." Sam laughed.

'Okay, okay. Back to my original story." Colby continued. "When Y/n got locked out of the house, she couldn't get ahold of Jake. When she called me to see if I was anywhere close to the house, I reminded her that she had JUST had someone install a doggy door because we wanted to get a house dog. I may or may not have suggested that she try to crawl in through the doggy door."

"Wait, wait, wait. I was in the car with you. Your exact words were 'Baby, just shimmy that fat ass through the doggy door. You'll fit. I PROMISE." Sam called him out, laughing. "Don't worry, Y/n. I was there. This is totally Colby's fault."

"You're supposed to be on my side, brother!" Colby laughed. "Okay, fine. I definitely told her it would work and it definitely didn't. And if anyone remembers Y/n doing an Instagram live saying she was bored and waiting for me to get home...The tile you saw her laying on is directly inside our doggy door. She managed to get the girls through the door no problem." Colby said, holding his pecs to indicate he was talking about her boobs. "But getting her hips through or getting the girls BACK OUT proved to be impossible without a little help from yours truly." He grinned, pointing his thumbs at himself.