[Prologue]

*꧁༺Prologue༻꧂*

 Jamie was alone. Lonely all her life.

 Until she met the certain Titan, who changed her personality totally and permanently.

 He never scared her, as he was in his friendly form, using her brother's - who is Luke Castellan - body. And he was just obsessed talking to her. Kronos knew that Jamie was different from other demigods - who always thought that he was the bad guy and the Olympians above were the best.

 Jamie always listened to others. In return, Kronos had always protected her from the dark. During the war, he wanted her so much - but the war didn't let him go even near her. A day after the war ended, she came to him, and they started a journey together...

 Only that he wished that the journey would be calm.

*꧁༺Characters༻꧂*

• Jamie Castellan

 A 14 years old girl who likes listening to songs, taking care of animals, and just talking with friends.

• Luke Castellan

 A 19 years old guy who is super overprotective of his younger sister. He is currently the body of Kronos - but he doesn't care anything about the fact. The only thing he wants is not hurting Jamie.

• Lu-Kronos

 A person who has a personality that is similar to both Luke's and Kronos'. He shows some interest in her... just before he noticed that Kronos was in love with her.

• Kronos

 The very guy who fell in love with Jamie. He would do anything for her.

• Loki

 A Norse God who has an interest in the only girl in the black fortress.

• Saint Dane

 Some guy who appears in D. J. MacHale's Pendragon series.

• Krios

 If Jamie hates him, then you will hate him too. There's nothing to say about him - though he is the antagonist in this book.

• Mike

 The devil Jamie met in the café while trying to save the black dragon from other immortals. He is known for his kind personality, according to Jamie.

• The Black Dragon (Name Unknown)

 Mike's dragon. He saved Jamie's life numerous times.

• Python

 The psychopathic earth-dragon who likes to coil around Jamie's body. He appears in coral snake form with his amber eyes gleaming in the dark.

• Basilisk

 Another snake that is coiling around Jamie's neck. He is a white snake with blue eyes.

• ώρα

 A white cat that likes Jamie and Kronos. He dislikes Luke, because of his malevolent past. He likes to sleep on Jamie's lap, and purrs a lot. 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•