[Chapter 6]

*꧁༺Ch 6. Sword Fight Lessons?༻꧂*

 Kronos led her to the grand stadium, which was inside the fortress. And Jamie was just amazed by its size.

"Hey," he said, holding her shoulder. Jamie raised her head to peer at Kronos' golden eyes which had malicious gleam. The ones that she loved so much. Even thought she didn't know what he was planning now and then, she knew that he would always be there for her - he is her friend.

"Why? Is there something wrong with my face?" Kronos asked.

"Nope," Jamie said, looking at other place to hide her blush. "Stop worrying about me. You really sound like a cheesy boyfriend."

Kronos grinned. "You do want me as a boyfriend then."

"No no no no I didn't mean that," Jamie said hurriedly, making Kronos bit his lips with anxiety.

"You still... don't accept me?" He quietly asked. "I can be your lifelong companion if you... want. I was always ready."

He slowly walked away from her. Jamie felt a little sorry, and that sorriness became a pang of guilt.

"Kronos!" Jamie shouted.

Kronos stopped, turning slowly to look at her. There were sorrowful gaze in his eyes. Jamie was so sorry... she didn't love him.

"I'm sorry..." She murmured, hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry that... did I broke your heart? Did you really... love me?" Jamie choked on the last sentence. Her tears began to flow down her cheeks, soaking Kronos' black shirt. A moment later, a rough hand stroked her hair. He cupped Jamie's chin up, and peered at her bright blue eyes - same with Luke's.

"Yes, I do," Kronos said, a beautiful smile hanging on his face. "I always loved you as you were born, Jamie Castellan. You were more than just the one who felt like my own daughter."

When Jamie gasped, he continued. "And few years ago, I noticed that this was not 'proud' feeling anymore. This was more than that. I wanted to keep you. Keep you safe under my protection. Keep you safe from my own Titan army and from the Olympian's attacks. Wanted to let you know that you didn't have anything to fear about me."

"Kronos..."

"I have more. I wanted you to become like me, but I wanted your personality never be changed. Because that's you, and I'm the bad guy. Anyway, my heart fluttered whenever I saw you. You made me happy. Your courage made me feel stronger than ever. So I wanted you to never be hurt again. And this is love, I guess."

"Kronos... you..."

"Shut up and let me kiss," Kronos grumbled as he leaned in. Jamie looked at his glowing golden eyes before letting him. They kissed and kissed until Jamie gasped a 'stop'. And Kronos stopped, grinning evilly.

"You kissed me twenty times for now, Kronos," Jamie said, huffing.

"But you know that you love it," Kronos said.

"Just stop," she said, before leaning into his arms. "Nothing more," she added.

When none of them spoke or moved, Kronos just sighed and said, "Now let's just practice sword fighting without uttering more word."

And did Kronos knew that he was going to lose his own game?