[Chapter 8]

*꧁༺Ch 8. Good Morning༻꧂*

 Jamie woke up early. The sounds were heard from her current room, and she relaxed as she knew that Kronos was the only one in the massive fortress.

She opened the door... and saw something that she shouldn't have seen.

"Luke?!" She shouted to the teenager who was just coming out of the bathroom without his shirt on.

He looked alarmed. His cerulean eyes startled, and he was sweating a little bit.

"Luke... is that really you?" Jamie asked, stepping closer to her brother. And Luke was twitching the bracelet nervously. He was never ready for this. What if she never forgive him?

"Are you okay?" Jamie asked, worriedness in her eyes. "You look... sick."

Still sweating hard, he flicked his hand to get a black shirt on. He didn't want her to be next to him. What if he hurts her again? Mentally and physically. Kronos had went on a short trip to get some look at the Olympians; and Luke was alone.

"Luke... do you hate me?" Jamie asked, looking at the ground.

"Hate you? What do you mean?" His voice was hoarse. Then he looked at somewhere else, remembering that he didn't deserve to talk with her.

"Then why are you ignoring me, now and then?" She asked, making Luke flinch. But he didn't say anything.

"Luke, I don't know why you are willing not to talk to me, but I can tell you that you're holding Kronos back even now. I'm not meaning that he is evil, or things like that, but I can reassure you that I'm not mad at you. I was never angry at you."

Hearing Jamie's kind words, raw emotions overwhelmed Luke. He thought of a certain moment when he was really happy teaching things to her. He knew that she was looking up to him. That's when he tried to be harsh so that she would practice harder... She would then become the fighter he and Kronos both wanted her to be.

Luke, unable to contain his feelings, hugged Jamie tightly. His whole body glowed, and his eyes became focused and calculated. His 'just black' shirt became a leather jacket and looked more evil.

"Will you still... think like that even if I tell you that the demigod you have known for years is not me? I mean... hosting Kronos affected me a lot. Jamie, I'm more than a mortal. I may be more than a minor god. I don't have Kronos now - he went on a short trip, by the way - but if he comes back, I would be stronger than you expect. I'm worried if I would hurt you." Luke said, tears in his cold blue eyes.

"I know that you wouldn't hurt me, Luke," Jamie said in a warm voice, which startled him.

"You forgive me...?" He asked.

Jamie sighed. "I can always forgive you for what you've done, but the ones you caused death might not really accept your apology. But anyway-"

"Then it's alright," Luke cut off. He looked adoringly at his younger sister. Blue eyes that were once warm turned cold. Jamie shuddered at the thought if his heart might have turned cold, too. But looking back at the dark shaded blue eyes, she only saw love and tenderness... the ones the usual Luke showed.

"Luke?" Jamie peeped. Luke's eyes met Jamie's, and he had a smile.

"What?"

"I love you," she said, making Luke blush a little.

"Yeah, princess, do you love me? Or do you love Kronos? Or do you love... Lu-Kronos? Or...?" Luke asked, making Jamie red this time.

"I love 'em all," Jamie said. "But of course... I think I have a romantic thing on that particular Titan."

Luke whistled. And Jamie punched him hard.

"That was definitely not a joke," she snapped. But Luke thought that he saw a glimmer of joy in her words. As he leaned in to whisper something, he sensed Kronos.

"Jamie... I love you too and we'll meet again... sometime later." He said as he let Kronos enter his body.

When Kronos' set of eyes blinked at Jamie, she couldn't help but laugh out loud. She couldn't just imagine it - Luke had two spirits, and they were both awesome. Kronos looked at the girl, raising his eyebrow in question.

"Had a fun conversation with Luke?" He asked, smiling at her reaction.

"Probably," she murmured, gazing into his golden eyes.

"What do you mean by probably, kid? That word means everything."

"Kronos, you know what?"

When he tilted his head, Jamie leaned in near his ear.

"Kronos, you are the crankiest Titan ever," Jamie breathed.

Kronos crouched in front of her, locking his eyes with Jamie's. Jamie didn't know what he was trying to do, but she knew that he was not going to hurt her. This was their space, not a battlefield.

"You know... when people say to me that I'm irritable, I usually irritate them more," he said, barely containing his laughter. Jamie rolled her eyes, and let him pull her close to his chest.

"And do you know that I really like you?" He whispered to her, his gaze soft than ever. He let his own bracelet brush past Jamie's, which made her feel chilly for a moment. But she soon felt warm as his body temperature pressed on.

He stood up, and helped Jamie stand up, too.

"Let's go get fetch some breakfast," he said, smiling.

Jamie nodded, and followed him out the door.