Chapter ~ 11

He stirred in his sleep, when he felt someone's hand on his chest. He opened his eyes and saw the girl sleeping next to him, literally hugging him.

But the moment he saw her face his blood boiled, eyes got red with anger.

He took her pale hand in his stronghold and threw her away with a single jerk, and got up from the bed.

She opened her eyes, a little confused, but the moment Bella looked towards her new husband her confusion faded from her eyes, and her confusion was replaced by anger.

Her head was hurting too much, she put her hands on her head trying to get rid of the pain.

Asher came back with his shirt and pants from the wardrobe, but before going to restroom he came towards her and sat next to her on bed,

“Why you drink that much if you can't handle, next time if I find you hugging me in your sleep, I'm going to cut your arms and then your throat, without any mercy. Mind it, my dear little…. Wife.” his tone full of warning and hatred for Bella.

Bella just looked towards him, her mouth opened in surprise,

Do ....... you really think I want to sleep hugging a Dracula like you????  Fucking never,” she shouted.

There was Bella on the other side, she wasn't scared by his warning, just a little surprised by his assumptions.

But her shouting increased his anger, he came towards her and held her jaw in his big hand,

“Shut up!! And… never ever raise your voice in front of me, you both twins don't even know how to talk decently.”

“I hate you both.” saying this, he left her jaw and her head moved to a side.

“When we announced? ‘ We both love you’ we even hate you more than you can ever hate us. ” she said again, her head was still hurting a lot.

“You two can hate me as much as you can just stay away from me.” he said and got up from the bed, he turned towards the restroom when her voice came,

“You are shouting because I lay on bed? Would you please elaborate where I should sleep if not on bed? I'm not your servant who would sleep on the floor on her master's order.”

“You can sleep on couch.” he turned his head just stated as a fact, and didn't stop to hear her answer. He disappeared in the restroom.

“My foot! ”

“Dracula, you are going to sleep on the couch.”

“By the way, Dracula really suits you, blood drinking monster. Always loves shouting.” disgust was prominent in her voice.

“Dracula” she shouted again for him to listen and went towards the wardrobe, her head was still hurting.

************

Elena instantly tried to get away from his hold. But his hold was too strong for the innocent angel.

His strong arm around her waist was taking her life. His hot breath was constantly burning her skin, and proximity making her scared of him.

“Mo…. move away.” came her scared voice, but no response came from her husband.

Finally, the moment she put her hand on his chest to move him away, her breath hitched in the throat, he was shirtless, she instantly closed her eyes.she never saw a man shirtless in her whole life.

She wasn't able to take her next breath. It was like someone has put cold water on her face, making her freeze at the moment.

She didn't know her husband was noticing her little fragile efforts to get away from him. He got a little up and looked towards her beautiful face, he got mesmerized,

Her eyes were closed with trembling eyelids, pink lips quivering because of the fear of her husband, cheeks tainted because of her last night crying,

A small smile appeared on his face, he didn't know after how much time a small smile was on his lips. He never smiled in years, all he did ever was chuckle and smirk, but never a smile.

Suddenly, flashes of last night came to his mind,

(PAST)

She fainted after seeing his blood.

He instantly put his strong arm around her waist and pulled her towards him, she like a porcelain doll fell on his strong chest. He took her in arms and put her on the bed, covering her body with the blanket,

He smiled, looking towards her,

“You are too innocent to kill a devil.” his hand was still bleeding but  didn't really feel any pain.

Then he went out of the room.

Later that night when he came back, there was a bandage on his wound, she was still in bed. He took his shirt off and threw it before joining her in bed. He put his arm around her thin waist and pulled her towards him, hugging her,

“Good night” he whispered in her ear, kissing her earlobe. Then, he slept hugging her.

(PRESENT)

“Dear little Dove, you're scared now, but what about last night, when you shot me?”

He whispered in her ear again, making her opening her eyes, instantly.

She looked towards him, with her fear filled eyes.

“So…. sorry” came her weak voice.

He chuckled,

“I… I didn't...... ”she was about to say something with her quivering lips when he put his lips on her pink lips, picking the next words from her lips. Her first kiss.

She was shocked to her core. She felt shivers running down her spine, he was kissing her, and she laying numb at his actions.

He moved away softly  when she wasn't able to breathe.

“Your sorry is accepted, my dove” she said in his strong voice making her blood freeze again.

********

Dear Readers ♥️

How was the chapter?? What will happen next??

You hadn't completed your target but still I'm here🌼💓🌹🤔🤔🤔🤔

Complete it , then I'll post next chapter, it'll be full of love 😘💓💓💓

Please encourage me by liking the book and following me up. So please.........

Love you all ❤️

Gratitude 💐💐🤗

Take care 💝