Chapter ~ 8

"You're going to meet them, one time before marriage." He said.

"So the Great devil thinks I'm interested in meeting my husband to be and his sister. " Disgust was clear in her voice.

"Yeah! I think you're." but after thinking something, she said,

"Ok."

Bella wasn't interested in anything related to that stupid marriage.

She took her phone, and called someone.

"I'm coming."

She threw her phone and went out of the room.

She took her Lamborghini and went straight out of the mansion.

When she reached Rachel's house, she was already waiting for her.

During the drive, Rachel constantly tried to ask about Bella's husband to be,

"So, your marriage is two days away from now."

Rachel, who was wearing a blue top, asked with her usual sinister smile. Her lips always full of dark lipstick, which Bella never preferred much.

"Unfortunately" was her only answer.

"What's about your mother, isn't she interested in protecting you from this marriage? "

"No one fu*king care, and least of all my mother,"

"This marriage I'd bound to happen because Eric is got out of his mind, no more questions... "

"Are you happy in this emergency marriage? " She asked with a twisted smile.

"Just shut up, Rach. Believe me, I'm hiding something from you for your own good, so please don't let me open my bloody mouth about this topic."

"What are you hiding? "

"Nothing"

"Is it something about Eric? "

"May be."

Bella was driving and constantly taking to her.

"Bell, please tell what's the thing that you're hiding about Eric."

When Bella suddenly stopped the car.

"We are here, Rach I'll tell you later, I promise."

"By the way, where are your guards? " Rachel asked while coming out of the car.

"I don't give a fu*k about them. Might be trying to find me somewhere. Rascals! By the way, I have my gun, I don't need them to protect me. " she said coming out. Rachel laughed and followed Bella.

They both went to the nightclub.

*******

"Elena, please get ready dear, Sir is taking you somewhere." came Abby's voice (her maid).

Elena never in her life went alone outside the mansion.

Confusion filled her.

"Where?"

"I don't know, dear."

"I'll be downstairs in ten minutes."She wore her usual light top and jeans with her hair fallen on her shoulders, her stunning golden blonde hair. She went downstairs exactly within ten minutes, where Asher was already standing, wearing his tight black shirt and jeans and a gun holster around his waist.

"B?? "

"Come on, Angel, we're going somewhere."

Elena was still ashamed of her decision. Specially going again her B. But for once, she wanted to prove herself.

"B! I'm sorry."

He came close and kissed her forehead.

"You don't need to apologize, let's go, we're getting late."

They came out, as usual four cars in a sequence were waiting for them, Asher never took her anywhere without full security. And if anybody would ever attack, all guards have one duty and that is taking Elena safely back to the mansion because Asher wasn't afraid for himself, never ever.

They went straight to Asher's car.

On their way, Asher told her they are going to visit their favorite restaurant. She never went to a nightclub her whole life.

"Thanks B! "She turned her head towards Asher and smiled.

*********

They were on their way back, when a car in a fast speed came in front of them,

Asher stopped the car. When Asher noticed the girl in car, his hold on the steering become more firm, and Elena noticed it. In the light of the car Elena looked towards the car in front of them, two girls, one drunk as hell and the other driving.

If Asher wouldn't stopped on time, there would be an accident.

When Elena looked towards Asher, she noticed his eyes were burning with rage, but why?

Bella was constantly saying something loud, pointing towards Asher, but no one was able to understand what she was saying.

Rachel turned her car to the other side of the road and started driving. When the car was passing by,

"Lo... Look who's... In the... Car" Bella said in a nasty manners.

Asher's blood was boiling.

Asher took his phone and,

"Follow the damn car, "he said in a voice that could freeze a person's blood.

Elena flinched,

"Who was she? " Elena asked.

"No one" Asher said in a voice full of hatred.

When Rachel reached Bella's house, she helped her to get out of the car and brought her to her bed, nearing throwing her to the bed.

"Oh Bell! Why do you drink this much? You're unable to take even a single step without my help."

Dear Readers 🌼🌹

Hope you enjoy it 🌼🤗
Don't forget to click on star ⭐✨ button and follow me up 🍀🌹
Gratitude 🤗🌼