IRL

Sage let out an unhappy huff as they trudged to the door after hearing the knock. However to their surprise the other side of the door stood Ethan Green, holding a tesco bag and and awkward smile. "How do you know where i live?" Sage quizzed the boy who's smile began to falter. "I asked Charlie" he whispered slightly embarrassed.

"Oh." was all they said, an awkward silence filling the pair. "i got you stuff. I wasn't sure what to get so i got everything. And chocolate and soup because it always helps my sister" Ethan suddenly said, practically thrusting the bad in Sages's face.

"Thanks" they mumbled slightly embarrassed after looking in the bag.

"You like flight of the navigator?!" he cried after realising sage was wearing an oversized t-shirt with the poster on it.
"Yeah! i love it" they smiled back as the boy began to ramble about the film. As Sage heard the faint noise of the film beginning something overtook them as when they suddenly mumbled "I just started it, if your not busy"

The random request spiralled Ethans head as his plans with Harry and Nick where instantly forgotten due to short person stood in-front of him wearing an oversized shirt and fluffy unicorn slippers.

"Nope. No. No plans, None at all. C-c-completely free with absolutely no plans" he whispered in a flushed hurry hoping that if this were a dream he'd never wake up.

"Cool, come in" They blusher slightly as they opened the door to let the older boy into their house.

"Why did i do that?" thought Sage, while Ethans mind was full if Sunshines and Rainbows and Cupid as he followed Sage up the stairs to their bedroom.