1

*keep in mind updates will be slow and this is unedited as of now so sorry for any mistakes*

Possessive.

Is it a bad thing? Is it flattering that someone can be possessive over you? Or is it just creepy? I guess it can be harmless right? Hell some people don't even know they are being possessive until you point it out. There is either the shock of the realization that they are being possessive or sometimes they get in full defense mode.
But not my best friend, he seems to take it as a compliment. Which I guess brings me back to my question or questions I should say, I guess the answer to all...is yes. Yes it can be bad, yes it can be flattering and yeah sometimes even creepy but in some cases it can be sexy.

"She's daydreaming again"

"Can you blame her? This conversation is anything but entertaining"

A small smile spreads across my lips as I blink myself back into reality, I can see three sets of eyes on me now as I sip my tea. "Did you go home alone last night?" Amusement takes over my headspace as my best friend utters the question, I can see the other two already chuckling which only makes him tsk in annoyance.

"She did not and the sex must have been toe curling, because girl was not quiet"

I blush, it was true the man I had hooked up with last night had a decent sized dick and the shock of the century is he knew how to use it. I wasn't one to fake my own orgasm just to stroke some poor man's ego.

"When has y/n ever been quiet when it comes to sex?"

I tsk, trying to be annoyed but honestly I was amused to say the least. I merely shrug and lean back as my eyes lock on to the man who is airing my dirty secrets amongst our friend group. "Jungkook why do you even care? You went home with someone too" I smile at my ride or die, her perfect puffy lips curve into a smirk as she eyes our bestie now.

"I care because unlike you Angie this one is too trusting, she'll let anyone in. Remember that one guy who stole her heels and panties?" I can't help but laugh as dose the rest of our small group.

"It was one guy and you act like we don't live together, I wouldn't let anything happen to her. She's just as important to me as she is to you"

I smugly smile at the two as the word possessive comes back into my mind, it's safe to say that my group of friends all shared a common trait and that was in fact possessiveness. More importantly it was possessiveness over me for whatever reason, maybe because I'm the youngest? Who knows but one thing was certain they fought over me most of the time and would scold me the rest of the time.

"How was your evening Joonie?"

I ask our fourth member as the other two continue to rant about my well-being. Namjoon aka Joonie was a little older than us but still managed to deal with our bullshit, he was defiantly more mature than most of us but give the man a beer or two and he'd fall right back in line with his real age. He shrugs though his faint dimple tells me he rather enjoyed his evening "Lucky girl" I mumble making that dimple deepen as he sips his coffee.

He wasn't as possessive as my other two friends but every now and then he'd put me in my place or complain about not spending enough time with him. It was never intentional the man was just always busy. Though if I'm being honest he was one of my favorite people to spend time with despite him being the newest addition to our group, when we are alone it's different. We can get lost in our own little world together, Jungkook and Angie hated that. My guess is that they hated that we've known each other the least amount of time but we had a deeper connection in a sense. Joonie had only joined our group within the last year which was only because he started working with Angie, whereas the three of us grew up together.