shadow cage (a naruto fanfic)

DISCALIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, IT'S PLOT ETC. I ONLY OWN AKIRA AND MY TWISTS TO THE STORY LINE

WARNING, READ THIS!!!!!!: GUYS THERE IS A REWRITE OF THIS in progress I DON'T WANT YOU TO READ THE ENTIRE OF THIS VERSION BEFORE REALIZING THAT THERE IS A REWRITE  WHEN YOU FINISH READING THIS.  

~akira pov~

Darkness, sorrow and pain that's all I knew, no happiness that welcomes me into a warm embrace. I have nothing my name is Akira hayashi, I live with my adoptive parents who could care less about me. I'm only their stress remover and a kid to make their profile larger. You see my so called parents are well known, my 'father' is a lawyer and so is my 'mother' . Many people know them because their rich and are very 'kind people' you could say. I hate my last name because I don't count them as family and I never will. I was lying on my bed clutching my necklace. It was a chocker with a silver heart locket. It would play a comforting melody when you opened it. My room was simple, a black bed with red silk blankets, a night stand, and next to it is a closet that's made out of oak. Near the closet is a dresser with all my makeup ,accessories, etc. not far from that was a balcony. A study table was sitting in a corner with my computer and chair and a tv . If you wonder why I'm alowed to have all this it's because my 'parents' don't want people to become suspicious seeing a twelve year old in a dirty room with scars on her back in bad cloths. I look out my window and see a blue bird. if only I was as free as you I thought. Don't worry Akira ill always be with you Ryuu said deep in my mind.

"Thanks that means a lot" I said telepathically I smile a little a bit happy. Ryuu was always there for me when things were hard. He was part demon and part human that was sealed inside me, but he doesn't lend me power or anything- unless I really need it.Ryuu has long hair is blue and eyes the color of blood red. He always wears a plain black long-sleeved shirt with black jeans that had chains hanging down for style. His look finished off with black combat boots. Sighing, I decide to shower. Quickly rushing into the bathroom, I striped down to nothing. I go inside the tub closing the curtains, and take shower for about 15 minutes making sure that I was squeaky clean. I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror, my silvery-blue hair drapes over my c cup breasts and to my waist. I know a lot of hair right?. I change in a long white night gown and left my locket on. Today is Saturday so, I decided to laze around and started to watch Naruto on my computer. I look outside and see a storm clashing thunder and rain.'hmm, I can try to do that Naruto thing where I watch the first episode of Naruto and I get transported into the Naruto world' I think as I look at the screen once again. I found the first episode and clicked play. As the episode started, the screen began to flash different colors 'no way!' I thought, 'can it be its working?'
'do you want to go to the world of naruto?' I hear a vioice say, "yes " I said unsure I mean what could happen?
'wish granted' said the voice with certainty. my locket started to glow and the computer sucked me in. The force knocking me out.