a lonley song

Akari pov

Beep

Beep

Beep

I groaned turning that evil alarm clock of. I look at the time 7:00 good thought I have enough time to get properly ready. I head to the closet, and take out one of my many outfits I bought with kakashi on the way here yesterday (a/n I was to lazy to type that part hehe ). I took a quick shower, dried of and changed. my outfit contained a kimono ( a/n since i am also too lazy to type what it looks like, there is a picture on the side). After I pu my dress on, I put bandages on my right leg for style with a blood red holster over it. I went to the plain peach colored bathroom and looked in the mirror my silvery-blue hair was a mess. I took a comb from the cabinet and combed evenly . once I was done I got out a beautiful white butterfly and put it in my hair. perfect I smiled to myself then looked at the clock ,7:45, I walked down a hall and into the kitchen. What I saw was completely unexpected. Kakashi stood there cooking with a pink apron on with words on it that say 'cooking mama in the house!' I stare at him he stares right back...........

I couldn't hold it in anymore I giggled. kakashi looked surprised probably because I showed very little emotion all this time. Even though I seem emotionless I have emotion and sometimes unwillingly let them out like right now besides kakashi is like a father to me though i'v only met him a day ago . I sat on the table and Kakashi put rice with fish in front of me to eat. After I ate I put on black ninja shoes and walked out. I walk around Konoha trying to find the school. I asked nearby villigers and finally found it when I walked inside, there was a front desk with a girl with red hair and light blue eyes. She looked up at me from the pile of work on her desk and smiled "you must be Akira, the hokage told me of your arrival " I nod "well than your class room number is 301" she said looking for my name in a pile of papers. I nod at her before asking, "may I ask your name ?"

"my name is akane michiro, you can call me akane sensei or just akane " I smile and said

"it was nice to meet you akane sensei but I have to go" she waved good bye and turned back to her paperwork. I walked down the hall, looking at the room numbers for room 301. It took me 9 minutes to get there. 'Who knew the academy is so big?' I thought 'it looked so small on the screen of my computer' I finally made it to room 301. I knock on the wooden door and Iruka sensei opens it "hello I believe your Akira, my name is Iruka but call me Iruka sensei " I nod with a small smile "why don't you introduce yourself to the class" he led me to the front of the classroom, in front of his desk, and i hid behind him. Iruka sensei din't mind this. He cleared his throat and started to speak, "class quiet down we have a new student today. please be nice to her" he turned to me "akira please introduce yourself " I walk out from behind Iruka and I see the kids observing me . " my name is akira fujioka" the class room filled with whispers of 'didn't the whole fujioka clan die off?' and 'didn't you hear? a mother and child managed to escape but no one knows where they went'

"quiet down, don't be so rude!" Iruka said "if you have any questions please ask her" said Iruka. Once he finished, almost all hands rose up. "akira do you want to pick or should i?" I look at him thinking about it.

"you" I said and he nods. first, he picks sakura. "who do you like?" of course. Should have seen that one coming.

"I don't like anyone how could you like someone when you just met them?"I replied

"well how about who do you think is cute in here?"

"let's see so far the dude with the dog, the dude with the pineapple hair, the dude with dark sunglasses, and the cute chubby dude" everyone I mentioned blushed.