the meeting and a forgotten past.........

I  came back all confused who wouldn’t be??? i mean you cant just be completely  normal and believing in one of the most craziest dreams ever right????. I went into the classroom and sat down all the way in the corner thinking about the dream when a question cam to mind. “Hey ryuu” I call out in my mind

yeah? He answers back.

”your part human right?” I ask

Yeah why? He asks

“were you ever human?” I reply

I could feel him go stiff. He takes a deep breath and says yes

How did you become part angel and devil??

I think its time for you to learn about your clan and mine

I became stiff he never told me about my family or past that I do not remember. I never even knew he had a clan…I have A LOT to learn.

i'll show you my memory’s I nod

Memory ryuu pov*

I was walking to my father’s chambers. I was to become part human, angel and demon to protect the heiress from others. This was the fate of all my clan members the Fukashi kōsen clan (the dark light clan). I was to be sealed into the child today. I reached my fathers chamber and was immediately taken and strapped on to a cold metal table next to another table. I wanted to resist but if I did they would cut out my tongue and make me eat it during the sealing so I could never speak again even with my mind to my host. I will make my host's life a living hell!! I swore to myself but when a small sleeping baby wrapped in a warm baby blue blanket was set next to me,all thoughts of making her life a iving hell faded she was beautiful. I knew from then on I will be her brother and protector. Then the sealing began I started to scream as a blue light transformed me into a new being. The child was crying too I wanted to go and hug her but I couldn't. Father was watching but he was smiling deviously. Before I went inside her small fragile body he could hear the words, "such a failure of a child , im happy that i wont have to deal with him again." Tears welled up in my eyes before i let out a final scream and became part of the child.

i ended up crying at this i mean NO ONE deserves that. but i did sweatdrop about him making my life a living hell.

'so is my life hell yet??' i ask him

hehehe.........he

'wait what about my clan'

i cant say now naruto is calling u he's pretty freaked out that u started crying out of no whare

right then i felt naruto shaking me asking if im allright i nod in a trance. relizing that sensei was here i telaport to the roof. 5 seconds later, sensei arrives and 2 minutes later naruto,sakura and sasuke arrive. 

---- after the introdutions of kakashi,naruto,sakura, and sasuke------

i relize it's my turn and sart, "ok well my likes are dragons, animals, honorable ninja of the past, those who are true to both others and themselves, sakura when she is not all fangirl and naruto,i guess i like saskue a little i mean it's what happened to him,ryuu, and kakashi. my dislikes are sasuke almost all the time, fangirls, loud noises,betrayers,bullies and people who hurt naruto . my dream for the future is to become the one who saves lifes and the one who can make a difference of the gory future up ahead. i also wan to live a happy life with a family of my own but ill do that when i find true love". when i finished everyone was staring at me like i was a gem to be protected even sasuke. "take a picture it'll last longer" i said everyone returned to normal and kakashi explained the survival exam thingy. i went home and fell asleep listioning to the sweet melody coming from the samll smooth locket..