🌧⛓Wrong Guy.. Wrong Time⛓⚗[enemies][SortaYandere??]

•[Art done by Author/Me]

•Rthro character- Disenchanted Korblox Squire

•💥Enemies,❤🔪SortaYandere??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌧⛓
You were fighting some of the korblox knights with your trusty sword, knocking them down one by one on your elegant white horse.
More and more knights came your way as you tried your best to stay alive.
Right at the corner of your eye, you see someone running away with the thing you needed, the scroll.

The knocked down the knights and hopped off of your horse, chasing after the theif who took it before you. The guy was pretty quick commpared to you, wich was troubleing because you could lose him around any corner.

As the theif ran behind a long alleyway, with a turn to the left.
You couldn't find him. It was just a wall and no doors.. could he had climmed up the wall? Immposible, you thought to yourself. You got angry, as you annalyzed the place with your good vision..

"What do you think you're doing lass."

A medium deep voice said in a scootish acent.
You jump, being in a fighting position poiting your sword at the person.
The theif.

You got your commposure together and spoke up brave. "You got something I want need to return theif!" You said before you took a good look at them and you realized who you just called a theif..
The korblox squire.
Your face turned from bravery to shock since the korblox squire was stronger than you..
"A theif!? Well you're gonna regret this lass.." he said as he smirked with a tint of anger, he pulled out a staff as you gullped in fear. Summoning dark korblox knights heading straight at you.

You tried fighting the off but fainted, you thought you were dying as your eyes became blurry and started to close.

Your eyes slowly open, as you find yourself laying in a warm wooden round bath, looking around, as you annalyzed the place you realized you were not at your place but a strange hut.

You sat up slowly as the hut's door opens. "Oh hi, did your wounds heal up?" Some lady said as you look at her with a questionable look. "Who are you?" You asked.

"Im the maid of this place, tho the master won't be arriving sooner. Please put on these as you will dry yourself." She said, placing down some clothes on a crate nearby you and then leaving to the kitchen.

You groaned as you slowly got up from the small wooden bath with your wounds hurting a little. You picked up the towel drying your whole body, and putting on the clothes the maid left you.

You sighed softly looking around for your armor and put it on, later you went to the maid saying you will leave the place and the maid gave you a nod saying you can stop by again.

Before you got out you saw a scroll on a table.. you took a closer look and- "Thats the scroll that the Squire had.." you mummbled to yourself as you reached for it and put it in your small bag.
You quickly went out of the hut, whistleling for your horse and hopped onto it.
Riding your horse to your house quickly, hoping that the Squire didn't see you anywhere and wasn't anywhere near you.

You stopped your horse, hopped off and quickly went into your house closing the door behind you firmly.

You made your way to your research room quickly with the scroll in your hand, as you oppened the door the first thing you saw was a person, standing in your research room facing their back on you as they stared at all the research you were doing.

"Well well well.. look whos back." He said chuckling as he slowly turned to face you "Korblox squire?-" you said in shock as you backed away slowly. "Yes lass who else would it be, I see you mananged to find the scroll I have. Whos the theif now?"

He said the last part sarcastically and chuckled softly.
"Why was I in your house- why did I wake up in a bath!?" You questioned him as he smirked "You first tried to kill me and then later have me in your house!!" You said again angry yet scared the same time.

"Well you see lass.. I allways have my eyes on you, seeing where you attack next to protect someone or return something, honestly I allways love fighting you and seeing you pass out as weak you are and how much stronger I am than you. Honestly it makes me mad whenever someone is fighting you but no worries.. I can take care of that, im a villian after all."

He said chuckling softly yet evily at the same time as you just stood in shock yet in anger.
"Oh and, you've got something I want lass.." he said as he pointed at the scroll.

"Hand it over, and we will be all fine & friendly.. or not and we can fight for it.. tho you won't win conncidering how weak you are lass~"

⛓⚗