🐰Hey Don't Be scared.. Im Not like the other's!🦴[PLATONIC Child Reader]

•[Art not by me, Credit to og artist]

•Character:Nightmare Bonnie- Fnaf

•🍦🧸Child Reader M4A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🐰🦴

You were in your bedroom.. once again it was 1am and you were still up even though its past your bed time, tho should anyone blame you when you keep on having nightmares everytime you try to fall asleep? No.
You were just lying underneath the soft warm blankets, you sighed as you got up and grabbing your flashlight not being able to fall asleep. It was so quiet and uneasy you just didn't like it at all as the clock kept ticking, you walked up to the slightly open door having a weird feeling something is there but as you shine your light twoards the hallway to see if anything is there.

And what you saw shook you to the core. You got all wide eyed and started tremmbling, you saw a big bunny that was a light and dark blue, all wierd with sharp teeth.

Small tears started to form in your eyes, and began to sob with a scared and sad little ecxpression. The bunny got sad too and went closer to you with a little bit of loud stommping "Hey! Hey! D-don't cry! Am I t-that scary??" It said as it tried to calm you down "Hey, please cmon don't cry little one.." it said again the bunny sighed sadly sighed before remmembering something. It grabbed a Bonnie plushie on a small table that was againts the wall.
"Hey look." It said softly, having the plushie infront of your face. You opened your eyes a little and reccognized the plushie. "Bonnie??" You asked as the bunny smiled "Yeah, yeah thats me!" It said as it was crouching down to be at your level "See? Its me." It said, putting the plushie next to his head. "It is you!" You said as you wiped the tears and smiled. You went up to Bonnie to hug him and he patted your little child head.

"There you go, you're safe now little one."

🐰🦴