🧣The Day You Said you Loved Me🌨[Romantic]

•order- Jesse,Lukas, Admin!Romeo
-----------------------------------
•[Art not by me, Credit goes to og artist]

•Character:Jesse- Minecraft Story Mode

•💏Romantic M4A
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were walking around in Beacontown in the snow, with your red scarf and beautiful pale coat with comfy pants and beautiful black boots.
You saw Jesse, your friend, hanging out nearby a fountian.
"Hey Jesse" you said running twoards him and waving, he turned around and smiling "heyy Y/N! How are you?" He asked sweetly as you stopped next to him. "Ive ben good as allways." You smiled softly at him wich made your heart pump as you spoke to your friend, why was your heart pupming?
Its because you had a crush on him yet he dosen't know, you wanted to connfess at a right time..

"Thats great, Y'wanna hang out Y/N? Build a couple of snowmen?"
You emmediatley nodded your head "Yes ofcourse!"
He grabbed your hand leading you somewhere nicer full of snow to build snowmen.

You both talked a little on the way beforw arraving.
Right as you got there, Jesse gets hit on the torso with a snowball. "Owch!" He said before smirking and making a snowball and throwing it at Lukas.
Jesse grabbed you by the hand, hiding you behind a snow barrier cover, and making snowballs.

You both giggled grabbing snowballs and throwing it at Lukas and Petra.
Getting hit a couple of times in the face or missed.
Laughs and giggles filled the snowy air, as you fell down on your back getting tierd, and bored so you made a snow angel. Jesse fell next to you, also making a snow angel as you both looked at each other.
"You got tierd huh?" Jesse asked as you nodded "Yeah, I also just wanna make a snowman too before it gets late." You said as Jesse gave you a nod in response, you both got up and waved Lukas and Petra a goodbye and they did too.

You both went further in the place, where you and Jesse settled down and started to make your own snowman.

You rolled the lower torso of the snowman and Jesse rolled the middle torso.

As it was done, Jesse lifted up the middle torso and put it on top of the big lower torso.
You decided to make the head for it as Jesse nodded, agreeing to you.

As you finnished the head, you lifted up easily putting it on top of the middle torso.
Jesse put stick as arms into the middle torso, and you put three stones into the middle torso. Jesse added a carrot into the head as a nose and you put the two stones as eyes and other stones to make a mouth.

"There we go." You said smiling softly and Jesse smiled at you. "It looks perfect Y/N." He said as you turned your head to him smiling. Inside your head you said to yourself that you had to connfess allready..

"Jesse?" you said as Jesse raised an eyebrow hinting that hes listening. "Ive got to tell you something" you continued as you went closer to Jesse. "I.. don't know how to say but, ever since we allways hanged out.. I had this strange feeling in my heart. My heart allways pumps when im with you, I didn't know what it meant at first but.. now I know."

You said looking slightly away before looking back at him "I.. I love you Jesse, I love you to the moon and back, and if you don't feel the same way then im-.." you got cut off as Jesse put his hand on your face softly. "I do love you too Y/N." He said softly as he smiled softly at you, wich also made you smile too, slowly tearing up as he wipes your tears and akwardly just stood there didn't know if he should kiss you first. You blushed a little and kissed him passionatley.

You let go for a moment as you both blushed akwarldy and dorkishly before Jesse spoke up.

"I love you to the moon and back too, you are the only love I could ever ask for."

🧣🌨