* 𝙰 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 *

[013]
                               - ☾ '☂︎︎' ☽ -

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply cannot help you."

           Five and Klaus Hargreeves were standing inside a polished glass office at the very top of Meritech Prosthetics. Before the duo was the man Five had threatened on his previous visit, sitting at his desk with a plaque bearing the name Mr. Bigg. The man looked irritated and blinked at Klaus with a look of distaste after repeating his statement for what seemed the tenth time.

           "Well we can't get consent if you don't give us a name," spat Five sourly.

           "Well, that's not my problem." Mr. Bigg sighed, looking cross."Now there's really nothing more I can do so . . . ."

           "What about my consent?" Klaus has suddenly spoken, standing up with his hand placed over his heart.

           "Excuse me?"

           "Who gave you permission" — Klaus gave a dramatic sob — "to lay your hands on my son?"

           "What?" asked Mr. Bigg.

  "You heard me."

           "I didn't touch your son."

           "Oh, really?" asked Klaus. "Then how did he get that swollen lip?"

           "He doesn't have a swollen — "

           There was a loud smack from where Klaus' hand came into contact with Five's face. The boy stumbled back holding his lip in surprise.

  "I want it. Name, please. Now," demanded Klaus leaning over his desk.

  "Y-You're crazy!" Mr. Bigg stuttered.

           "You have no idea." Klaus picked up a snowglobe from the desk with small dolphins and multicolor glitter floating around inside and read the writing underneath it. "'Peace On Earth.' That's sweet." In one motion, Klaus cracked the snowglobe over his head, blood mingling with the glittery liquid now covering his face.

           "God, that hurt!" he hissed.

           Mr. Bigg looked utterly shocked. "I'm calling secur—" The phone was snatched out of his hand by Klaus who now looked extremely distraught.

           "There's been an assault!" he cried into the phone, voice quavering. "In Mr. Big's office, we need security now. Schnell!" Klaus hung up and the anguish in his voice disappeared immediately.

           "Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant."

           "It's Lance . . ."

           "In about sixty seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, 'What the hell happened?' and we're gonna tell them that you" — he cried theatrically — "beat the shit out of us."