The Foursome:1

This is purely my imagination.Please don't read if you are uncomfortable with the theme!!!

********************

Author POV

Today Vegas,Kinn and their husbands Pete and Porsche have something to discuss about a deal,they decided to meet in a 5 star Hotel.

Vegas and Kinn were debating on what to do about the situation,while  their husbands decided to excuse themselves.

After sometime,Vegas and Kinn got a text from Pete and Porsche.

Vegas got a DM from Pete:

'Room 690'

Kinn got a DM from Porsche:

'Room 690 Babe'

Vegas and Kinn both shot up from their seats after receiving the text.They looked at each other and put a lame excuse for a bathroom break.

They took different elevators and went to their destination.

"What are you doing here!?!", Vegas asked kinn when he found him standing infront of room 690.

"What are YOU doing here??", Kinn questioned back surprised.

"I asked you first cousin",Vegas said irritated.

"Umm I...I I got a text from Porsche,he invited me here for some business,What about you!?"

"Same with me,Pete called me here too!!"

They looked at eachother confused and decided to open the door to get answer to their questions

But they found a scene they never ever thought in their dreams!!!

               ______________________

The photos does not belong to me.

©️To the respectful owners from Pinterest.

Please share your views 🤗.

This is just a trailer kind of part,More to come.