Be Mine:2

The bar was full with juniors and seniors of different faculties. All were dressed in a youthful, sexy manner. Some were dancing, drinking and enjoying there party to the fullest. Some others were making out, rubbing their bodies against one another without any shame.

Vegas,Pete, Tay, Time and Porsche sit around a table which looked impossible to find in this crowded bar. Pete sat in the middle with Tay and Porsche on his side . Time beside Tay and Vegas inbetween of Time and Porsche. The sitting arrangement made Vegas and Pete to face eachother.

Vegas who planned to propose Porsche was hypnotized by Pete's striking look. Pete didn't notice Vegas staring at him or he didn't want to notice. He engaged himself with a chat with Tay so he didn't have to look at Vegas.

Many men were where staring at Pete. Some gazes were admiring,some were judging but mostly were lust filled.
Vegas glared at some of them but Pete and Tay were giggling at the attention they were receiving. Porsche was looking around like he was trying to find someone after a few seconds he excused himself and go behind the bar.

Pete quickly look at Vegas.

"Go follow him... This is your chance Vegas. Confess your feelings towards him!"

Pete whisper yells at Vegas who frantically nods his head and follows Porsche.

Pete sigh once Vegas left and continues to talk with Tay. After sometime Time invited Tay for a dance and they leave Pete alone on the table.

Pete's mind was filled with a traffic of thoughts. It's been more than a year he fell for Vegas yet he can't do anything about it. Sometimes it is better to let go things. He sighs and drink his wine.

The wine hydrated his throat sensationally. He was drinking before too which made him a little relaxed. He was not drunk but also not in his most sane mind.

*******

Pete's POV

I was thrilled. I never drank so much and felt so good. It usually ended up with me throwing up or passing out, but not this time. I was dancing to the beat of the sexy music. Tay and Time were making out with their dance, where Tay was smirking at me while kissing his boyfriend. I smirk back and started enjoying myself.

Fuck Vegas and his crush!

I felt like owned the dance floor. I was the centre of attention and I was feeling myself. Everything was blurry.

Until I saw brown.

It pulled me into the depth and I was drowing in beautiful melted chocolates.

I stopped breathing for a moment when I noticed a hot Stanger who owned that eyes.

Woah!

I can't believe such a hot guy approached me . He is looking so fuckable . Just like Vegas or I am just totally drunk.

"You look incredible today ,Pete", he whispered into my ear and I blushed. I felt little tingles where I felt his breath.

Mint.

But how does he know my name... whatever, he must be a guy from my faculty.

"Thank you"

"Are you drunk?", I couldn't understand with music being loud.

"I am sorry, I didn't hear you", he shrugs it off.

"Doesn't matter", that I understand. He offered me his hand and I accepted it.

He pulled me in and we started dancing.

He started gliding me in and out. His hands all over my waist and thighs. I was lost. Lost in this new sensation and lost in his touch.

I didn't know where was I, what was my name and what I doing. He was guiding me and my body. He was my leader and I liked it.

"You are such a good dancer", I felt a shiver down my spine. His voice was so sexy.All of him was completely delicious. With that ashy brown eyes, black hair, strong and defined jaw.

Oh,man!

I want this dude. This is for sure the alcohol. I think I never felt something so intensely and I don't know if I could feel that while drunk.

"I'm really not. You are perfect", I said and he smiled at me. My legs would give out of he did it again. I am so  hard down there. My shorts under my skirts probably are insanely wet .

"Fuck me!"

Shit.

What was that!?

Fuck!

"I thought you'd never ask", I heard him say when the music stopped for a moment. I felt his hand grabbing mine and he took me through the crowd. I was shivering. In anticipation, fear, and passion.

I never felt turned on like this by any man.

It was scary!

I was so drunk that till now I didn't bother to ask his name.

"I called a taxi. Is my place okay Pete?", I just nodded. I don't know. Was it okay?

I don't really care. Remember I came for a hook up to forget that fucker.

*****

We reach his place. His place seemed too familiar but I don't think much.

He guided me to his bedroom. Now I need to sober up a bit.

"Can I use your bathroom first?", He nods and directs the way to the bathroom.

I enter the bathroom and lock it. I lean on its door and try to normalise my breathing. Everything is just so hot. I mean I do these things but this one hit really different than others.

I wash my face and pull my top down, revealing my shoulder. My vision is clear and I am sobered and ready to fuck.

I get out of the bathroom and the first thing that hits me when I come out is the apartment I am in.

This is Vegas's apartment.

I run towards the bedroom. I find Vegas sitting on the edge of his bed, waiting for me.

"Took you long enough", he says and smirk.

I walk towards him and slap him hard, very hard.

He looks stunned but gets more shocked when.....

I grab his hair and smash our lips.

______________

One more part remaining 😉

Don't forget to vote and comment 💓

Thankyou for reading!