Truth or Dare:5

Author POV

Author POV

Kinn starts walking towards Pete but walks past him and reach Kim.
Kim gulps visibly as he see Kinn approaching him,he know that they both share some kind of attraction,but never did anything further.

Kinn takes Kim's hand in his and Take him to the couch, first he settles and look at Kim,"Would you like to do this?",Kim nods shyly and adds,"if you are comfortable tho!",Kinn gives him a reassuring smile,"Ofcourse."

Kinn slides down his pants, enough to take his dick out,Kim also remove his pants.
Kim sits infront of him and take his dick stroking it making it firmer.As Kinn hardens, Kim gets up and put some lube on the dick and slid down slowly on to it,he gets in a comfortable position.When their eyes met,Kim felt heat creeping on his cheeks and starts laughing making both of them groan at the movement.
Kim grabs a blanket and cover themselves.

After few secs, Kim asked to no one in particular,"For how long we are going to stay like this?" "Till someone else dare you or cause you to move.....for now continue the game", Porsche replies with evident smile.

"Okay,Arm Truth or Dare?",Kim ask while groaning.

"Dare"

"I dare you to do jerk infront of us."

Arm gets up and stand in the middle of the room,his eyes meets Pete's.He takes his dick out and starts stroking it slowly,he starts jerking off in the middle of the room.

Kinn and Kim were lusting due to their position and Arm.Soon Kim starts shaking his hips on Kinn's, Kinn hiss due to the sudden action and bolts of pleasures.

The room filled with moans of three horny people.One fucking,one being fucked and one jerking off.They felt their orgasm coming closer.Their pace increases in their doings

"Ahh!!",Kim shouts first as he cums first followed by Kinn and Arm.The room's temperature was high because of their smutty acts.

Kim slowly slide out of Kinn and Arm cleans himself.

"Okay birthday boy....Truth or Dare",Arm ask Porsche panting

"Dare!!!",Porsche shouts excited.Its finally his turn.

"I dare you to have a threesome right infront of us."

*******************

I am thinking about Porsche,Pete and Vegas for the next chapter.
If you want some other characters you can share your views!!

Thank you for reading .😊

Don't forget to vote .😉