Age-gap:2

Pete POV

What have I done,how can I be this stupid, I made Vegas scoot away from me by myself.I was not able to control myself from blabbering those shitty things.It was like I was under some kind of influence,he looked so confused,angry and disappointed.

I cannot face him now,he must be disgusted by me,he will hate to even look at me,but how can I hide from him,he have to come at my home every month for business purposes.

What if I leave the country only! That's a great idea to hide from him.I requested my Dad to send me to New Zealand for fashion designing course of 2 years.Atleast I will have some time to reflect on my silly mistakes.

***********

Author POV

[2 years later]

After completing his course Pete decided to come back to Thailand.He was transformed in a good way.He worked hard on himself and was back to being the old chubby, cheerful and shy Pete,just how Vegas liked him.

Either of them didn't try to communicate with each otherin the time span of 2 years...... maybe for good.

Pete is now a 20 years old mature young man,who can easily differentiate between right and wrong.His desires were yet to be fulfilled.He is a man with needs and fantasies,but he never lost control on himself for this side of the story.He is a virgin not even his first kiss is taken.He is untouched.

Vegas a 34 year old man with responsibilities needed someone to take care of him, someone who can take his responsibilities in every way.

What will happen when both of them will cross eachother's path again after 2 years. Pete might forget about Vegas and his feelings towards him or will he continue to pursue him?

***************

Hi, it's just a filler chapter to let you know what happened from Pete POV.

The next part will continue with the setting of After 2 years.

Take care 💙✨