Truth or Dare:6(end)

Pete POV

Pete POV

Porsche smirks as he looks at Arm who gave him the Dare of threesome.Porsche looks around then at Vegas.He nods and they both stand up.I think they gonna go for Kim but they turn and look down at me.

They smirk as I look at them."Me?" I questioned looking both of them."Yeah",Vegas whispers, grabbing my hand to help me stand up. I get up with dazed up legs and stand looking at both Vegas and Porsche.

Vegas lays down on  the couch pulling me to straddle him.He looked worried and questioned in a husky voice,"You sure you wanna do this?" "Hmm", I hum in response, giving him a small smile.Vegas grabs the back of my neck and clash his lips to mine.I start grinding on him, causing him to groan.I break the kiss and pull at his pants trying to get them off.

He chuckles at my eagerness and help me get out of my pants too,this meantime Porsche was busy showering feather kisses on my back and spine, I also hear the unzipping and dropping of his pants.

Suddenly Vegas interchanged our position making me lay on the couch, he took his tee shirt out,when I thought he will help me out of mine too....he grabbed the hem of my shirt and teared it apart.I was taken aback from the manhandling but I also loved the feeling of being manhandled.

They got naked and started moving their hands up and down on my body."Aahh!",I hiss when Vegas suddenly landed a spank on my butt.Porsche come and stand infront of my face,taking his dick, stroking it infront of my mouth,"Be a good boy and suck me",he said in a deep voice.

Vegas is sucking my left nipple while pinching the right one,my nipples become hard and red due to all licking and sucking, I held out my tongue and lick the top of the Porsche's Cock.I kept sucking it like a lollipop,the room was filled with growls and moans, suddenly everything went silent.

I felt Vegas removing my shorts, I look down at him but his eyes were staring my lower private parts.
As our eyes met,I see him blush a little, Porsche also joined him and they both start admiring my cock.Porsche spread my thighs to get a clear view of my pink bussy.

Their eyes filled with greed and lust,Vegas starts touching my thighs ,it was a soft, tempting touch.I lost it when Porsche grabbed my dick.
"Ahh-ahha,lick me more please", I moan when Porsche's mouth found my tip, I grabbed his hair and push him deeper to suck.

I noticed that Vegas was glaring at Porsche,it was like he wanted to suck me, I bit my lower lip at the thought and Vegas's eyes met mine,I nod a bit calling him near my face.As soon as he comes in my reach, I take his cock stroking it before taking it in my mouth and sucking it like a pro.

I only knew that one of them is sucking me off and the other one was sucked by me.The amount of pleasure was amazing it was drowning me further.

When Porsche lips closed at the base of my cock and sucked hard,I couldn't take it.I shattered  and moaned loudly around Vegas's cock, making him growl loudly ,he start pushing his cock deeper in my warmed up mouth.

They both stop and look at each other,"You go first,I want to see you do him", Porsche say to Vegas while pumping his own cock.

Vegas nodded in confirmation and put the condom and some lube on his cock,and pushed it  into my asshole and stay for few minutes to let me adjust to his monster.When I nod he starts moving in and out first gently then dangerously fast.Porcshe sat with others and watched the view of Vegas fucking me.

After 20 minutes I felt I was going to cum ,so I warned Vegas,but he picked his speed resulting me to clench around his cock and cumming hard.

Right now I am on cloud Seven.Vegas is fucking me continuously for 30 minutes.We were in a doggy position,my head pinned to the couch and Vegas hands clutching on my hips, suddenly I felt a movement behind, someone's mouth between my hole and Vegas's cock

"Ahhhh!", I cried out in pleasure when I felt a finger fucking me with Vegas's cock,when I looked back, there was Porsche with his fingers inside my hole.I couldn't stop moaning at the bursts of pleasure I was feeling.

It hurt but Vegas pulled me and starts kissing me,it helped me to ignore the pain, I don't know how many fingers were fit in my hole.

I felt disappointed when I could only feel Vegas's cock and no fingers,but suddenly moan when I feel two cock inside my sweet little hole.

With a loud moan they both started moving.It was pure heaven.They were fucking me in a rhythm making my insides numb,I don't even know how many times we came.

After sometimes they started moaning louder and louder, gripping me harder, I felt their cocks twitching inside me, I know they gonna cum so I clench on them hard."Ahh fuck!",they moaned loudly, continuing their movements till they cum in me.

"Fuck that was incredible", Porsche say as he clean himself.
"Yeah it was great baby you did a good job",Vegas said while helping me to get up and clean.
Baby- it made my heart skip a beat.

After dressing up we all sat together and start making fun of eachother's task and dares.We joked and laughed together it was an unforgettable evening and we made young,hot memories together.

__________

After all the talks we all went to our assigned rooms, Kinn's Mansion was less of a house and more like a hotel.The first thing I did was take a warm shower because I was feeling little sticky.As I came out of the bathroom, I heard a knock on my door I quickly pulled my shirt, boxers on and opened the door.

I was startled to see Vegas outside my door,he himself was looking nervous so I got aside and let him inside the room.When I closed the room and turn to look at him.He hugged me.It was sudden and I don't know what happened to him so I just let him do it and return his hug by wrapping  my arms around his back and stroking it smoothly.

"Be my boyfriend",he whispered lowly while still hugging me.I smile on his shoulder and tighten my hug and kissed the space between his neck in answer.He pulled back and look at me softly.

"Should I take it as a yes?",I blushed at his words and hugged him again to hide my shyness.I heard him chuckle and feel him giving a wet kiss on my neck,the same way I did.

It was the best day of my life.

*********************

OMG!!!We completed yet another shot.Thank you for 3k reads and all the votes and comments.I loved sharing my work with you all.Hope you enjoyed it.

See you next time with another sizzling chapter.

Bye🐥♥️