Chapter 2 Explanations

Once they bring Lillie and Gladion to the castle in the Sevestar Region, they are surprised to see a region with no war and people living happily. With all the siblings fighting for Team Celestial Alpha, the only people in the castle right now are Ash and Golly.

When Lillie and Gladion are sitting in the living room seats, Ash sits at the side while Golly leaves to feed her Pokemon. Lillie asks, "Ash... what is this place?"

"This is the Sevestar Region, a region that isn't involved in the war with Team Celestial Alpha and Team Rainbow Rocket." Ash says. "This region is kept a secret so that Team Rainbow Rocket won't try to attack this region just like they did to the other 9 regions. And I'm sorry that I've ignored your calls, Team Celestial Alpha was in a war with Team Rainbow Rocket, so I didn't have the time to answer the calls."

Gladion says, "Speaking of Team Celestial Alpha, why would you create this team and cause a lot of destruction from the war with Team Rainbow Rocket?"

Ash says, "Everything began because of Team Rocket's greed of taking over the world. Did you remember how many times we've managed to stop Team Rocket and the other teams?"

Lillie and Gladion nod and Ash says, "Giovanni, the mastermind of Team Rainbow Rocket, has been targetting my family for so long, he is the one who killed my father. I didn't know the whole thing at first, but you all know how I have been stopping his plans because what they did was not right, and that causes him to gather some of the evil teams that I have stopped in the past or new ones that were rising. Together, they were the Team Rainbow Rocket."

"So that explains the 18 teams... but why would the governments join their side as well?" Lillie frowns.

"Giovanni is a strong manipulator, he probably manipulates a lot of people to join their side. He probably made deals with the government because all of them were a bunch of greedy selfish bastards." Ash then lowers his head, "After my studies in the Paldea Region, I returned home, only to see that Pallet Town was burnt to ashes, my Pokemon were dead after Team Rainbow Rocket killed them all, and I also met my mother, who was shot at the heart by Giovanni."

"We did hear of the news of what happened to Pallet Town..." Gladion frowns. "But the news said that it was you who've done it with a lot of witnesses agreeing."

Ash snorts and says, "Of course, the witnesses would do that, they were bribed by Team Rainbow Rocket! And the governments are also with them as well! They never gave me a trial to prove my innocence, and the Pokemon that are by my side, including Pikachu, were executed for their crimes! The International Police and the PLA are trying to help me, but none of them were successful as I was also about to be executed. Arceus saved me in the last second and I was teleported to Lumiose City. Since I'm basically an accused criminal, I know for sure that Serena won't believe everything about the news."

"We were also in Kalos as we were talking with Serena as well... but we were ambushed by Team Rocket... and in the end, Serena was shot to death..." Gladion says.

"When you arrived, Team Flare managed to get away, but for some reason, I inherited Serena's memories and her aura... until now, I still don't know how it happened..."

Ash frowns, "I did it. Because I am an Arceus." This causes the two of them to look at him with surprise. "When my Pokemon self returns to me, I remember everything, my true past, my real family, and how Team Rainbow Rocket was behind everything, including my birth parents' death and the whole mess it happened."

"Birth family? Are you telling me that Ms. Ketchum was not your real mother?" Gladion asks.

"No, she is my real mother, but even an Arceus like myself is vulnerable to dangerous weapons. What I mean about my real family is that I'm not the only son, my mother used to have 5 more children, but because of Team Rocket, she wasn't able to save the rest of her children, only me. She died without knowing her children were still alive, and my siblings were also as mad as me since they never got to meet their mother again after separating before her death. I was in rage and agony, and thus I decided to form Team Celestial Alpha since it was the only way to protect the people in the regions and also enact my revenge."