Chapter 5 Goals and Motives

Ash and Lillie manage to talk to Mohn and Lusamine alone about signing a marriage contract since they are in dark times. The two of them of course approve of Ash being their son-in-law, although they couldn't stand Lusamine's teasing.

That night, Lillie and Ash are lying on the bed and Lillie asks Ash a question. "Hey, Ash. Can you tell us everything about Team Celestial Alpha and Team Rainbow Rocket? Since we're going to help you out, there must have been something that is not known to the public, right?"

Ash says, "You're right. I'll begin with our Team Celestial Alpha. The first team is Team Alpha, it is my own team. Team Alpha uses Arceus and of course myself as propaganda to bring followers into the team. A lot of people believe in my innocence, and they also believe I am the so-called Chosen one. Golly and Mark are the ones who helped me with the team."

Lillie says, "And we all know that Team Alpha uses Normal Type Pokemon a lot, I have to guess it is because Arceus is a Normal Type Pokemon?"

"Yeah. And on the other hand, the team using Normal Type on Team Rainbow Rocket is Team Ragnarok. Ragnarok means the doom of the gods. Their goal was to use the power of Regigas to control the other 5 Regis, using them to create havoc on the Sinnoh Region." Ash says. "Their leader is a man named Genome, and the admins are Speta and Solati."

"That sounds horrible..." Lillie says. "But why would all the teams separate in Pokemon types?"

Ash says, "Because of how well they handle the Pokemon. Not all trainers are multi-type trainers like us, so it is easier to group and control." Ash says, "Our Fire Type team is Team Smoke. Team Smoke uses Volcanion as propaganda to protect the Kalos Region from explosions and fires. The leader is our own Fire Type Leader Helen and her admins Flomer and Blair. And for the enemy Fire Type Team, is Team Blaze. They are good with Fire Type Pokemon and use them to create explosions and fires, they don't have a set Legendary Pokemon for themselves, but they usually hang around in the Paldea Region. Their boss is Honoka, and the admins are Shamus and Starla."

"Sounds like those two teams were the opposite goals, but they all use the Fire Type Pokemon..." Lillie comments. "I also heard that Alain, Mairin, and Aria are helping Team Smoke, am I right?"

"Yeah, although they refuse to be a part of the team, and we can respect them." Ash says. "For the Water Type, we have Team Ocean, whose goal is to protect the Water Type Pokemon living in oceans, and the opposing side is Team Aqua, a group that wants to use Kyogre to expand the ocean. Reisa is the leader of Team Ocean, and the admins are Owen and Marina. While the other side is Archie, and the admins are Matt and of course, Misty."

"I also know about this team since Lisia was helping this one. Reisa is her cousin and also Wallace's daughter, right?" Lillie asks.

"Yeah, Reisa is also our Water Type Gym Leader. Max is also helping the team as well, along with Professor Birch's son, Brendan." Ash says. "For our Electric team, we have Team Charge, Team Charge uses Electric Type Pokemon to assist other teams, and they have been a good help as well. The leader is Diantha's daughter Elline, and the members are David and Boltera. David is her brother, and also our Steel Type Gym Leader."

"To think Diantha's children will also become a part of the team..." Lillie comments.

"We have a lot of helpers from Sinnoh. Like Lucas, Paul, Zoey, Barry, and Angie. They would either help our team or Team Charge. And our enemy, Team Volt, also uses Electric Type, they use Electric Type Pokemon for hacking. That's why people have been suffering. Their leader is Blitz, and the admins are Yuri and Bolver." Ash says.

"I think I've heard of them before. And since Dawn is going to help out, I guess you're going to have her help either Team Alpha or Team Charge?" Lillie asks.