Chapter 3 Meetings

Back at the Aether Foundation, Golly was also with Gladion. When they enter the office, Mohn asks, "Gladion? Who is this person? And where is Lillie?"

Gladion says, "Before I answer your question, I want everyone to come here so I won't need to say it the second time."

When everyone is inside the office, Brock sees Golly and he starts to kneel and says, "Oh, you're such a lovely girl, would you like to have a date with me, I'm sure that I will be able to provide you with-"

Before he can finish, Brock is stabbed in the butt by his own Croagunk before dragging away. Golly turns to Gladion with a look that asks, "What the hell?" And Gladion replies with a look that says, "Don't ask."

"So why are we gathering in here and who is she?" Chloe asks.

Golly says, "So it seems everyone's here, let me introduce myself. My name is Golly Purple Ketchum, all of you probably know my big brother Ash Red Ketchum."

Everyone is surprised at the mention of Ash, and Clemont is the first to ask, "Wait, you're Ash's sister? Ash never mentioned this before..."

"My backstory is by no means a good story. We used to be a nice family, besides Ash, we have four more siblings, each named after a color. One day, Team Rocket attacks our family, our father was killed in the process, while the five of us also disappeared after the blast, leaving my mother with Ash by her side. As for the blast, we were accidentally teleported to different regions. I found myself in the Sinnoh Region and have been staying there since then. Without any means to contact my family, and at a young age, I was forced to live in a life filled with stealing and survival. Until one day, A Team Galactic grunt shoots me in the stomach, and I have been in a coma for 10 years."

"No way..." Everyone feels pity for Golly's story, and Golly says, "After several years, my brother found me and manage to wake me up. I was really happy to see him again. And this is the story that he told me. The day he graduated from the Paldea Narauva University, he returned home to witness the whole of Pallet Town being massacred. That also included his Pokemon, our Mom, Professor Oak, and others. The government not only helped Team Rainbow Rocket, the culprit behind the incident, get away from the mess, but they also framed Ash to be the one who did this. Thus finding an excuse to execute him and his Pokemon. They already eliminated his Pokemon, including Pikachu, but Ash was saved in the last second."

"That's..." Everyone is speechless about the whole incident. Then Gladion continues, "When Ash managed to escape, he tried to find Serena, a girl that Lillie and I were meeting... you all knew that Serena was killed in the end by Team Rainbow Rocket, but the two of us managed to survive..."

"You did tell us that Ash saved you two... and that was also the last time you met Ash..." Dawn says.

"I never got to say goodbye to my mother after hearing his story, but at least we learned that our other siblings are safe in the other regions. Mark was in the Hoenn Region, abused by the owners of the resort where he was working in it. Minami was found in the Johto Region, Team Rocket kidnapped her and put her in a stasis tank. Insey was in the Unova Region, forced to hide from human sex traffickers, and Trenor was found in the orphanage in the Galar Region, being bullied by other people there. We found that all of the misery was indirectly caused by Team Rainbow Rocket, and thus we are not going to let them get away. Thus we formed the team known as Team Celestial Alpha, with our big brother Ash as the leader, and I am the vice leader."

Now everyone is horrified at what Golly said, Lusamine says, "Hold on... Ash is the leader of Team Celestial Alpha? We can understand your reasons, but you do realize that this war made the nine regions suffer, houses are destroyed, ruins are everywhere, and there are even dead bodies and innocent people getting killed. How are you going to deal with those?"