Get out!!🖤

Yesterday Rodney and Cathy had a fight and it agitated Rodney a lot. Today he manipulated Shaun against her saying she can never be a good partner with Shaun's past..

He didn't think much about it and went home to be greeted by a scene of Cathy having packed chips and candies. Some part of fudge's moustache was also stained stating she fed her too.
"Don't you know what a cat can eat and what can't? It can harm her badly." Saying so he threw all of the packets on table into dustbin.
"I just fed her a little as she was seeing me with lot's hopeful eyes."
"If you want to have this kind of food get out of my house."
"-" why does he always bring this topic. He loved his cat more than her, who was with him for months now. He even asked her to leave..
He went to his room. At midnight, Cathy came out of her room hearing some noise.
She saw fudge lying into Shaun's arms,groaning, while he was caressing her back.
He saw Cathy," What happened to her?"
"Didn't you feed her trash today?"
"But it was just a little and that can't harm her possibly"
"Catherine Jones, do you even know how harmful that kind of food can be to a cat"
She realised for a moment maybe he's right.
"I'm sorry I won't feed her that for next time"
"Next time? Do you still think there's a next time.. You can just get out of my home right now. I don't want a wicked woman like you to hurt my loved ones again and again. By the time I'll be back I don't wish to see you here"
He left them without listening to her.

She left the home thinking about Shaun's anger just now and at this hour she won't be getting any good hotel so she went to freya's house who was just back to Canberra.
"How can he even ask you to leave at such a late hour. Is that cat more important than you to him?"
"Well isn't that obvious" Cathy started hurtfully.
"Freya initially I thought to give this marriage a chance but now I don't think it's going to work. We don't even have a bit of understanding"
"It's your choice but I think you're right"

In the hospital..

Shaun was waiting while the doctor was examining fudge. Doctor came out and Shaun asked about her. "Doctor, how's fudge now?"
"Congratulations young master hill your cat is pregnant"
Pregnant? WTF?
"Does a cat throw up like a human female does"he asked hesitantly.
"Yes it depends upon the cat's condition. Every cat has a different body and I think it's normal for your cat just feed her more nutritious food. I would suggest you to keep a caretaker for her in your busy schedule"

Caretaker? Does a cat need more care now than a human being..
"Okay"  After receiving some more instructions from the doctor he left and on the way was thinking about how he behaved with Cathy. Whatever happened to fudge definitely was not related to Cathy. It's fine he can say a sorry to her after he reach home.

Once he reached the home, he found it quite strange as the lights were off and a password card for the main entrance was kept at the door. Going inside he realised that Catherine has left already.
He got a bit confused at first but then thought that it wa good that she has left afterall he can live his life normally now without her interference.

___________________________

Next day,

Freya and Cathy went to cafe to have some peace but unfortunately Rebecca was also there with some of her friends. When she saw Cathy, her blood boiled and she bribed manager some with some money to throw them out and give their seat to her and her friends .

Manager immediately went there and asked both of them to leave the seat for Rebecca and come after some time . But freya said" we had booked the seat first so now they'll have to wait"
"But mam they are our special guest so we can't afford to back them off"
After quarelling for some more time freya shouted "don't think we don't know that they bribed you I can report this behaviour on your official website and even your restraunt can be shut"
The manager got agaitated and asked bodyguards to throw both of them out.
When bodyguard was about to touch Cathy a hard punch landed on his face. Everyone looked in the direction to find Shaun with his friends there.

Cathy looked surprised she didn't expect him to stand up for her. "Is this how you behave with your customers?" Shaun said nonchalantly.
Manager understood that he was not a normal man because young master snow was there with him, Rodney.

"Sir, they bribed me for grabbing some one else's seat and this is against our rules"
"Oh really! Do you even know that my one call ring can shut down all of your roots in this whole country"
"Sorry sir, but-"
"Enough! If you all ask for forgiveness to her then it's fine otherwise-"
"No no sir, madam I'm really sorry for my behaviour just now and I promise that whenever you'll come to this hotel everything will be free for you and your friends" the manager said.
"Yes madam we are also sorry for our behaviour with you" the bodyguards followed their manager's words.

"It's okay"
"Sir please come we have arranged a private room for you all here. It'll be our pleasure if you taste it atleast"

They all went to the room and we're sitting on a table. Freya was mumbling somethings about the manager while all three were silent.
When her speaking train stopped Cathy asked," how's fudge now?" Did she has to bring the topic again..

"Didn't you feed her lot of trash, doctor said she needs lot of rest and even might require some other facilities"
"I can't pay up for the loss now"
"You'll have to"
"Okay tell me how's it"
"500 billion dollars"
Freya spitted out the water she was drinking in shock.
"What? Is your cat even worth of this money?"
"Shut up your mouth otherwise you are not required here"

"Uhmm I don't have that much money now my all of the gold and silver cards are suspended by my family and I don't keep much cash with me otherwise I would have surely paid you"

"There's even an another way for paying up. You can take care of fudge for the time being and feed her more nutritious food"
"Is it so serious that she needs a caretaker"
"Of course, as doctor said this"
"Then I'll take care of fudge and after she's well I'll leave."
"Pretty fine"

______________________________

They were ready to go home when Shaun said," You take my car"
"Then how will you go"
"Don't you have to buy some more nutritious food for her?keep this card with you and buy some." Then he passed her a gold card.

She bought a recipe book for pregnant cats as the shopkeeper said the meal for pregnant cats is much more nutritious than any and this will be more healthy for her.

Shaun came back home in evening and saw some sort of meat balls lying over table decorated in a plate. He remembered the taste of Cathy's food he once had, she didn't even asked him the next time. So he just had one when Cathy came and saw him having the ball.

Her expressions changed as he complimented it.
"It's nice"

To be continued.....