1.What about the plans we made?/Elizabeth

This is my first story,so please be nice :)

TW: cheating,death

Thursday,21th march
8:30 P.M.
The houses quickly passed me, the sun slowly disappeared behind them. Children on the walkway with their parents. Owners who carried out their dogs it was a relatively pleasant situation and I in the car, well rather said in a traffic jam.

I had visited my sister for 3 days and was now on my way home again, I had already imagined in my head what it's like to have Lizzie back in my arms, I've never liked to leave her alone. I trust her 100%, but I'm afraid for her, she's the first person in my life who showed me how great love can be.

Finally, this fucking traffic light went green, so I was already preparing to step on the gas.

Next turn left, then right and just along the highway and into the next city.

I still had about 45 minutes ahead of me, but Lizzie didn't know about it. She thinks I'll stay with my sister for 2 more days. I didn't plan to surprise her, I really had plans to stay there, but my sister had to go on a business trip, and I didn't want to stay in her apartment alone. That's why

When my navigation system said that it would only take 9 minutes until we arrived, it tore me out of my thoughts. 8 minutes later I could already see our house, it was relatively close to the sea, of course away. We have only recently lived here, Lizzie's dream has always been a house by the sea, I had no problem with it. And now we have been

When I tried to drive quietly into the driveway, I noticed another car, then I remembered. Today someone should come by to paint our guest room wall. Funny, is anyone else here that late?

I was surprised. However, I didn't want to be influenced by negative thoughts. So I locked my car and went quietly into our house.

Everything looked very quiet from the inside. I had already imagined what it would be like if I went to our bedroom now and most likely caught Lizzie reading. She did the most when I was away.

My thoughts were interrupted by a laugh.

But it wasn't just any laugh. It was the laughter of my future wife. I knew that.

I slowly took off my jacket + shoes and slowly ran up.

First I crept into our bedroom, where I actually expected to see Lizzie. However, she wasn't there. When I was just turning around to go out, I said it was burning in the light of the guest room. The door was leaning. I didn't suspect anything bad when I slowly put my head through the door. But what I saw there was clear to

Lizzie lay there. But not alone.

This disgusting guy had his hands everywhere on my wife, lizzie always knew that cheating was the worst thing for me and that there was no excuse for me. You decide to cheat on someone yourself. And that was bad enough.

I was interrupted when our dog Sammy clung to my leg, as if he could feel that my world collapsed. I looked up again and saw that they were not only kissing, I didn't have to explain any more, every idiot could have thought that they were just kissing. The thought of it led me directly to our bathroom to the toilet, where I threw up.

I didn't think they would hear me, because they were still listening to music in the background.

Lizzie wasn't drunk, she knew exactly what she was doing. She never drank when I wasn't there. She promised me that, but at that moment I didn't know at all if I would ever believe her at all. When I once wiped my eye to smear away a tear.

I say my howled face in the mirror. At that moment I had to remember how Lizzie proposed to me on this bridge, that was the last time I cried, but with joy.