Submission

Alice eventually sobbed herself to sleep in his arms while he pet her hair softly. She woke up a few hours later in his arms while he was playing video games. "Awake now, darling?" She rubbed her eyes as she sniffled and nodded to him. "Do you remember that day we met? It was December. it was cold, I was wearing a grey dress with black tights and grey furry boots..... It was snowing. snow got stuck in my hair. You were cute, and had such a nice smile when I bumped into you by accident... I fell in love instantly." Her mind trailed off. "That night, when we talked on the phone until like three a.m..... that was the best night of my life. And that night.... I submitted to you. Handed my entire existence into your hands. but i didn't tell you because I knew you'd find a problem in having a girl three years younger than you handing herself over to you like a toy....." She avoided his gaze. He stared long and hard at her until he grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the wall behind her head. "You submitted to me? And you didn't tell me?" his voice grew aggressive as he kissed her neck demandingly. "So you're my little AliCat..." He chuckles and kisses her lips with force. She smiles slightly and slips out of his grasp "that's great and all, but I'm really not in the mood, after what happened yesterday... maybe tomorrow." she sulked and leaned into him. he sighed and held her close. "It's okay, baby girl." He lifted her chin up and kissed her softly. she smiled and curled up with him. "Please stay here with me tonight. I don't want to sleep alone."
As soon as she finished her sentence the door downstairs opened. "Hey Alice, I'm home, honey!" Her mother yelled. "Is Chris here?" Alice sighed and looked up at him. Chris got up and walked down the stairs to greet Alice's mother. He explained her mental state and told her he would be staying in her room for the night to make sure she didn't hurt herself. Once he was done talking to her he went back upstairs and crawled back into bed with Alice. "It's dinner time, AliCat." he brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her. "you need to eat." She nodded "I don't want to have to face my mother after what I just told you... Can you make me some food?" Chris nodded as headed downstairs. He came back up with two bowls of ravioli and handed her one. She ate slowly then set it down on her nightstand. Chris turned the main light off and lit a lamp. He put a classic Disney movie on to play. When Chris crawled back into bed Alice curled up next to him and held him tight. "I love you, Chris..... Master." The statement sent butterflies through her stomach and made his eyes light up with pleasure, his body making an involuntary response he struggled to hide. Alice noticed and smiled slightly but not enough for him to notice. "I love you too, kitten."
They finished the movie and Alice crawled out of bed still only wearing her t-shirt and underwear from the morning. She slipped off the t-shirt to reveal that she was only wearing a thong, her back turned towards him. She slipped on a flimsy tank top and crawled back into bed with him. Chris was dumbfounded for a few moments. "damn. What a view." He chuckled and grabbed her ass softly while kissing her, which gave her lots of butterflies in her stomach. He pulled off his jeans and t-shirt and tossed them to the side then spooned and eventually fell asleep alongside her.