Domination

In the morning Chris woke up before Alice and spent a long amount of time staring at her angelic sleeping figure. He stroked her cheek and kissed her nose lightly before crawling out of bed. Chris took one last glance at Alice before slipping on his clothes and stepping out the door. He headed downstairs to see Mrs. Tekomi making breakfast. "You're up early, Christopher." She smiled to him while stirring some uncooked eggs. He smiled in a respectable way. "I figured I'd get up early enough to do some shopping before Alice even noticed I was gone. I forgot some of my toiletries when I packed." Mrs. Tekomi nodded as he headed out the door. "Sweet boy, that one." She said once she was sure he was out of earshot.

Chris spent about an hour out shopping, except "toiletries" wasn't exactly what he was shopping for. We all know they don't sell toiletries at lingerie shops, at least not the conventional ones. He bought some lambs wool and leather handcuffs in pink, some teal and purple lingerie, a collar, and a whip. He received odd looks from the woman working there, but just responded with a wink and handed over his card.

Chris returned to Alice's home after her mother had already left for work. He brought his bags and suitcase up to Alice's  room and shook her awake softly. He kissed her shoulder and pulled her hair away from her ear. "AliCat... time to wake up, doll." He whispered. He kissed her ear lightly as she groaned awake. "It's my day off..... Don't wake me up so early..." she groaned and rolled over. this brought a smile to his face. "I take it you're over the heartbreak then?" He chuckled slightly. She smiled a bit and stretched "maybe, as long as you stay with me. And let me sleep!" She quickly plopped back down and tightened her grip on the covers. Chris chuckled and pulled the covers off her and started tickling her. She screamed and kicked and giggled. Eventually he crawled on top of her and pinned her arms above her head. He stared quietly at her for a long moment. She panted and stared back daringly. "I bought you something while I was out." He whispered. She smiled . "oh?" She giggled slightly and tried to kiss him, he refused. "I did.... some toys for you." Chris winked. She bit her lip and struggled to get out of his grasp. He chuckled mysteriously and let her go. "Take a look." He motioned to the bag containing the toys and lingerie. She sat up, looked over a it, gave him a cute, confused look, and hopped out of bed to investigate what he had bought her. "How did you know....?" She blushed tomato red and put the corseted lace lingerie up to her face to hide the blushing. "It's all so pretty....." She sunk down in embarrassment. "I didn't think I even had a chance....." Chris grinned and pulled her up from the ground. "Get up. Change into it." He leaned closer and whispered in her ear, "Now." This sent shivers down her spine and butterflies to her stomach. She bit her lip and headed to the bathroom to change. He grabbed her arm. "What do you think you're doing? No, change in here." He grinned slightly. She smiled and bowed her head, "As you wish, Master." She got out of his grasp an walked over to the bed. She set the lingerie down and took her tank top off. "well.... don't watch me!" she covered herself and blushed. Chris grabbed her arm and whispered in her ear "I'll do as I please, kitten." He reached behind her and picked up the collar he had bought for her. Slowly he wrapped it around her neck and buckled it loose enough to be comfortable. She breathed heavily and touched the collar as if it were an extremely important gift. (which to her, it was.) He kissed her neck and backed away long enough for her to change into it. She completed getting it on and presented herself to him, worried what he would think. He grinned "You're so beautiful, Alice. I can't think of any color that would look better on your beautiful skin tone, with your beautiful brown hair." He approached her and slid his hands down her back to her rear. "Thank you...." she shyed away from his glance. Noticing this, he grabbed her face and kissed her for a good minute. She smiled up at him and sat down on the bed. He saw this as an invitation, and climbed on top of her with a wide grin on his face. She made a small, high pitched animalistic noise and looked up to him in curiosity of what would happen next.

To be continued.....