Baby Girl

Sometime during the night Chris slipped out of the guest bedroom and slid into bed with Alice, being extra careful not to wake her. She was so beautiful when she slept... So serene and flawless. Her peaceful face showed no sign of worry, unlike what she'd been plagued with the previous few days. He watched her for a few moments, before feeling a bit creepy for it and winding down to sleep.
Alice's dreams were full of the previous day's events, as Chris was her first time. They were full of worry about the possibilities of an accident, even though she was on birth control and Chris also used protection. They were also filled with joy of finally being able to call him her own. She loved me feeling she got when he called her kitten, and being able to feel his skin against hers when they cuddled close. She's never been this happy, and yet, this all came from a bad heartbreak. Crazy how things work out. She dreamt of dancing and laughing with him like they used to, and of him taking care of her. She woke in the morning wondering if the previous day was all a dream, and grinned ear to ear when she realized it wasn't.
Alice reached over in the bed to wrap her arms around Chris's still sleeping figure, which prompted him to slowly wake up and wrap his arms around her in return. "Good morning, baby girl." He said in a sleepy voice. "How did you sleep?"
"Wonderful with you by my side." She answered.
He grinned and kissed her, his eyes still heavy with sleep. "What do you want to do today?" He asked.
"I was thinking maybe we could go out somewhere, since I only have four days left to stay out of school." She sighed.
"Maybe. We could go see a movie or go out to lunch." He suggested.
"That sounds great." She yawned.
"Still sleepy, babygirl?"
"Yep."
She snuggled tighter against him and he played with her hair until she was snoring again. Chris chuckled a bit and crawled out of bed. He decided to be a good boyfriend and bring her breakfast in bed. He made pancakes, they got a little burnt, but it's the thought that counts, right? He added some oatmeal and fruit to a tray and brought it up to her. She woke up to he smell and sat straight up.
"O-M-G babe you brought me food?? That's so sweet!" She exclaimed, as she placed an entire strawberry in her mouth.
He giggled as he watched her and sat down next to her on the bed. Occasionally he'd steal a fruit and make a funny face just to make her giggle. 
//just fixing some errors, kind of lost inspiration on this piece... Sorreh//