Toxic [MxM]

Plot: You and Billy are extremely toxic individuals who appear to find each other in the same touchy situation.

Warning: Somewhat Steamy (towards the end). I am not a man, so this is not familiar to me. So, bear with me. ALSO, use of the word "Faggot" I don't use this word and I don't approve of it, it's just what I thought he would say.

Y/n/n = Your nickname

Words: 1940

------------------------------------------------------------======================================

Living in a small town in the midwest is kind of hell if you aren't straight. You come out as gay or les, and you're basically committing suicide. So, really, the only other option is to date someone just to get through high school, or honestly, life. 

My name is y/n l/n, and I am 100% gay I am convinced that there is not a straight bone in my body. Hell, I got to look at a picture of a guy before I start doing anything with a woman to get me hard.

I'm used to one-night stands. Something about waking up next to someone of the opposite sex gives me anxiety. Makes me feel trapped, like I'm pushing my true self down, refusing them the ability to breathe.

My goal was to move to California after high school. Or really just anywhere out of the Midwest. I have one more year until I graduate and can get out of this shithole. Of course, with every high school, there were problems with bullying before I made it to my senior year. I never spent time with 'the guys' or tried making friends with the same sex, afraid that I would catch feelings and get hurt. So, I hung around a lot of the girls and listened to all the drama, giving them relationship advice to try and help them get through their problems. 

It wasn't long until I got picked on for not having a girlfriend and not doing any sports, I was on the weaker side, too, as any freshman would be. Soon, rumors started that I was gay and that's why I was always with girls and never tried out for sports, which was stupid, but I couldn't do anything about it. Soon, I was being cornered by Steve 'The Hair Harrington and his goons. I was lucky if I made it out of school with a split lip most days. 

During the summer of the year, I decided to bulk up. I blew a lot of good friendships with girls to get the title of 'Ladies Man' and fucked a lot of my best friends to try to prove something. I regret it of course, but there was nothing I could do about it.

By my junior year I was top of the 'most fuckable ' list and was team captain of the football team. I had quite the glow up over a couple years. Soon I was part of Steve's goons and followed him around like a dog, treating girls that I used to consider friends, like sluts and fooling all of Hawkins that I was in fact 100% straight and a grade A asshole.

Fast forward to the present, senior year. Me and the boys were huddled up by the parking lot. Steve had just pulled into the parking lot with his girlfriend, Nancy. Tommy and I began making our way over to them as a loud car whipped into the parking lot, gaining ours along with the rest of the school's attention.

A redhead practically flew out of the passenger side door and began skating towards the middle school. But no one with a pulse had their eyes on her when he exited the vehicle.

As soon as his boot hit the pavement, I was hard. And it only got worse as he stood.

He wore all denim, and his blonde mullet framed his face perfectly. I stood in awe as he pulled a cigarette from his lips and began walking towards me.

I froze, thinking he was coming to greet me, and I almost said something until he brushed right past me and entered the school.

Our eyes locked right before he passed me, and I think I died for a split second.