6#

Hey, guy's a lil author's note, but! I had to copy and repaste part 6 because i put it in the wrong place. qwq -☆

------------------------------------------------

Espresso's pov:

------------------------------------------------

As I kept doing my work, tying up my hair again, I noticed Sour already polishing his armor

"Why do you that?" I asked, not really looking for an answer.

"Well, why did you know my name? " He replied."How come you seem to overwork yourself without sleep?" He laughed.

I remembered how he didn't well, remember me, something about it, even though we knew each other in childhood.

"Oh yeah, i've been meaning to ask," he looked up at me.

"How come you've implied to me that we have some sort of history of friendship together?"

Oh, I wasn't expecting this as a question..

"You see, er-" I tried my best not to stutter. "We WERE friends, but i moved away years ago with my boyfriend!"

I smiled. My previous statements seemed to confuse Sour.

"Last night, you seemed to be.. what's the word, disappointed, with Ser Madeline? " he remarked, ah yes i forgot about that..

"Well, that Ser Madeleine, Is MY boyfreind and i've known him for years. I must've just been complaining, as it is common in couples.." i scoffed.

Who does he think he is? My therapist? No, i bored him into saying i was fine and that nothing was wrong.

"Uh huh.. " he rolled his eyes but then looked back at me. "Say, wanna go get a snack?" He smiled.

"Sure, later." I replied, continuing with my work.

"But whatif it's closed later!!!" he complained, getting up to grab my hands while pleading

"Well.. fine.. " I obliged, im never getting work done with him around.

"Really? Okay!! " he raced to the door, grabbed the keys, his wallet, and stood at the door."Go get ready!"

I sighed, and when to get ready grabbing my outfit and coat, I started changing in my room.

-------------------------------------------
Sourbutter's pov :
-------------------------------------------

Ah shit, i forgot to grab my ID card, i say, opening my wallet. Eh, Espresso is probably changing in the bathroom. I'll grab it quickly.

I open the door to grab my ID off the nightstand, There i see a half naked Espresso!?

" AHH! GET OUT IM CHANGING!!" he yelled.

I quickly covered my eyes, my face feeling hot.

"All i wanted was my ID card- Im so sorry!" He threw the card at my face, and i walked out seeing glimpses of him as i shut the door behind me.

I thought about what i just saw, His top body was slender, but his legs looked beefy, he looked really good- What am i THINKING.. he has a boyfriend.. but that night.. AGH. NO Sour!

"You shouldn't be thinking of such things... especially under the light's protection." I muttered barely. I covered my facein my hands as a slid down the door.