4#

Nobody's pov:

---------------------

Espresso scoffed, 'What is he even talking about..' he thought 'and yet, i still feel like i need to listen to him.. even though i hate sleeping.'

"Fine, if that's what you think, i'll go sleep.. " he sighed

Sourbutter smiled, seeing his smile. Something about it made Espresso's heart.. feel strange.

Espresso walked to his room, a room he hadn't been in for years, just as he remembered, he got changed and layed down for what seemed like hours. He heard something stumble outside his door and got up.

He saw a barely awake Sourbutter. He flinched awake once he saw Espresso.

Espresso trying to recollect with an oldfriendd said, "Heyy, do.. you want to enter the room Sourbutter? You look like you're about to pass out.. "

Sour replied, "i.. dont see why not, i guess.." he muttered something along the lines of "why do i trust him so much?"

Sour entered the room and stood against a wall, espresso rolled his eyes and said, "i mea, if you want to sleep on a wall thats fine you can sleep in the bed Sourbutter?" Espresso smiled at Sour.

"Sour is just fine, and.. " his face turning pink, due to being embarresd,"alright.. but i dont have any extra clothes-"

"Thats fine, i think i have something in that closet," Espresso pointed

Sourbutter walked over chose a random tanktop and shorts went to the bathroom, changed, and walked to the bed.

Sour hesitated, "Are you alright Sour?" Espresso asked, "No.. its nothing." He sat down, went under the covers, and faced away from Espresso.

Espresso smiled a bit but then covered his face quickly by turning away aswell, could he be catching feelings?! He thought.

-------------------

Espresso's pov:

-------------------

No, No! I couldn't be.. i mean, i have a boyfriend and everything, Madeline, and yet.. I thought back to some of the days Madeline would yell at me, leaving me in tears then he would go off saying it was my fault! It's.. nothing i mean.. its just..

I feel a tap on my shoulder, "Are you okay?!" It was, Sour. I didn't realizezed till now that i was crying.. a lot..?

"N-no im fine " i say trying to catch my breath why was i crying..? There was no real reason.. "it's just.." i muttered barely

"Whats wrong..?" He sat up, not sure why.. i think he just wanted to focus on me.. heh it was nice.. better than..

"My.. boyfriend, i was thinking of him thats all.." i smiled

"Normally when you think of your lover you dont burst into tears.. " he replied

"I..I-"I couldn't hold it in anymore i just started crying, i hated it.. crying made me feel tired.

" At least Madleine isnt here.." i said weakly, using my hands to cover my face.

"Madeline? Is that your boyfreind " Sour asks me.

"He says i look like.. a " i couldn't bear it, tears streamed down my face i got up to look at Sour, he had pity in his eyes for me.

"Hey.. hey! Its okay.. you can tell me anything, just breathe.." he smiled sypatheicly for me.

I fell into him, he wrapped his arms around me, it was so nice, i wished it last forever.. after a while, i fell asleep. Feeling the warmth of his chest was soothing.

[559 words]