THE TRUTH

WHILE ON YOUR WAY TO JOSHUA'S PLACE--

YOU JUST SAT THERE IN SILENCE WONDERING HOW TO RESPOND IN THIS SITUATION, HOW TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO JOSH. UGH NIGHT'S GONNA BE LONG..

Joshua noticed you and began..

Josh: so.. mind explaining? I mean it's clear you're wearing HIS clothes and the marks on your neck are evident. You should still tell me about it.

Y/n: I--

You tried to form words but failed.

Josh: Look y/n I don't mean to yell at you or get angry, it's not even my place to. You're a grown up. You can do whatever but as your close friend, I was scared as shit, You should atleast do me justice by telling me everything. I need to make sure if you're okay at all times. I don't want you to be hurt.

Y/n: thank you josh. It really means to me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, it just happened and I completely forgot to inform you.

Josh: You're okay right? He didn't force you or something right? He didn't lure you into sweet talks? You're sure about that?

Y/n: nothing like that josh, he really asked for my consent plus he's a good guy. 

Josh: okay but you barely know him, you still have to be careful. I can't forgive him for one thing though.

Y/n: hmm? What is it? (You asked confused)

Josh: why aren't you wearing anything underneath? How could he let you go like that?

Y/n: what? (You're still confused)

Yahhhhhhh! (You became red as a tomato when you realised)

Josh: what? It's obvious, you can't go around like that y/n.

You curled up in a ball while he snatched something from the back of his car and gave it to you. You checked it, and blood began rushing in your face making it red, it was your clothes and underwears) 

Y/n: yah how could you? How did u get them?

Josh: shouldn't you say thank you? You're so mean y/n and isn't it obvious? I asked your mom to pack those for you since you'll be staying at my place. Imagine you going to school without those lmao .

Y/n: (you laughed) thank you josh. I mean it. You're really the best.

Josh: and what's with wonwoo? What happened between you two?

You completely forgot about it. It all came back at once and you formed a sad face.

Y/n: what did  he tell you? 

Josh: he didn't. It's obvious, he called me like crazy and asked for your whereabouts. He was searching for you like a madman all over the city! I really thought you were with him, where else would you go? But he didn't know about you. He even cried and was saying something like it was all his fault. He was scared.

Your eyes widened and you were shocked at joshua's words. You began tearing up. 

Josh: it's okay you don't have to tell me. But atleast talk to him and sought out. I hope it's not because of mingyu.

You looked at him a bit shocked and confused. But you didn't say anything to him.

Josh: ah and also, I already informed wonwoo that you're safe and will be staying with me. Don't worry I didn't tell him where you were all this time.

Y/n: thank you. (It was all you could say)

You finally reached at shua's place. You got off his car, joshua saw you stumbling.He chuckled.

Josh: guess it really was your first time.

Y/n: yah! How could you say that. 

You began hitting his arm. Then what you saw make your face go completely blank. It was wonwoo waiting in front of josh's door.