MY FEELINGS

WE HEAD BACK INSIDE, I WAS STILL WORRIED ABOUT WONWOO THOUGH. I COULD FEEL A PAIR OF EYES HELD STERN TOWARDS ME.

JOSH: SO..? what happened between you and him? I mean Wonwoo? Look I know he holds you dear and is madly in love with you. You should talk to him and clear whatever there is to sort.
y/n: Look Josh, I know I'm being unjust to Wonwoo, but I too have my own feelings to consider. You always knew I had a thing for him, that's why you've always been teasing me whenever we're around but I couldn't tell him because I didn't want to end our friendship plus it was always our friendship more than anything else to prioritize.

JOSHUA NODS IN UNDERSTANDING, HE SAW THAT YOU WERE TIRED SO HE DIDN'T ASK ANYMORE QUESTIONS, HE HELD BOTH OF YOUR HANDS AND ASKED YOU IF YOU HAD EATEN ANYTHING, YOU TOLD HIM THAT YOU DID. HE ASKED YOU TO GO TO BED AS IT'S ALREADY LATE.

JOSH: I know you more than anyone else y/n,I know you won't do anything stupid but just be safe and more cautious, the world is not as nice as it seems and you're too good for it.

JOSHUA PAT YOUR HEAD AND KISSED YOU ON YOUR FOREHEAD AND SMILED. HE THEN HANDED YOU SOME PAIN RELIEF MEDICINE AS YOU STILL MIGHT BE SORE AND HE WALKED AWAY TELLING YOU NOT TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR UNIFORM, HE'LL WASH IT ALONG WITH HIS.
YOU SMILED AND TOLD HIM THAT YOU LOVE HIM AND HE HUMMED BACK IN RESPONSE, THEN YOU WENT TO SLEEP. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

JOSHUA WAKES YOU UP WITH A COFFEE AND A WARM HUG.

JOSH- Good morning sweetie! Did you sleep well? 
Y/N- Yes shua! I did. Good morning.

JOSHUA WENT TO CHANGE FOR SCHOOL, AND ASKED YOU TO GET DRESSED AS WELL.
YOU WORE THE WASHED AND IRONED UNIFORM AND YOU'RE IMPRESSED LOL.
YOU SAT ON THE DINING FOR BREAKFAST THAT SHUA MADE, IT WAS A SANDWICH.

ON YOUR WAY FOR THE SCHOOL, YOU COULDN'T STOP GRINNING BECAUSE THE VERY THOUGHT OF MEETING HIM IS MAKING YOU EXCITED. 

JOSH- look who's excited, chill girl you have just started, hold it.
Y/n- yah! there's nothing like that. ( you blushed and started looking the other way and ofc you are smiling like a fool)

YOU BOTH REACHED THE SCHOOL, AS YOU ENTERED THE PREMISES YOU SEE HIM, WAITING FOR YOU, AS SOON AS HE SAW YOU HE DASHED TOWARDS YOU AND HUGGED YOU.

GYU- Good morning my love, gosh how much I missed seeing your face, how much I missed touching you!
Y/n- Good morning Gyu! I missed you too.
YOU BOTH HUGGED TIGHTER AND HE GIVES YOU A PECK ON LIPS.

JOSH- ahem! guys I'm still here and you are hurting my eyes and ears the first thing in the morning ew!
gyu- Hi Joshua! Thank you for taking care of y/n.
josh- You don't have to thank me Mingyu, she's been my best friend since forever I did it for her. Now lemme go, I have things to do before class.
JOSHUA LEAVES.
gyu- wow that was rude. what is he your dad?
Y/N- Don't mind him Mingyu, he's nice, it will take time for him to accept.
gyu- *whispers in your ear*YOU saying THIS, doesn't make me feel good babygirl. He makes me mad. And you're driving me crazy, don't ask me how am I controlling my urges to do things to you. Just a touch of yours is making me shiver. 
YOU PUSHED HIM AWAY LIGHTLY AND START LOOKING THE OTHER WAY.
Y/N- you're such a pervert, always horny.
gyu- (pulls you closer with force) I know you like it, your flushed red face tells me that you do. what are you doing y/n? I am losing my senses. 

He pulls you in for a kiss but you pull back in realization that you're in the school and probably the whole school knows about you two dating by now.

GYU-*frowns* why?
y/n- we're in school gyu, later.

YOU BOTH HEAD TOWARDS YOUR CLASS.

AH SCHOOL'S GONNA BE TOUGH NOW........