EXPOSED!

YOU HEARED A VOICE

GYU- ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR THIS?(DIARY)
Y/N-MINGYU!?
GYU-It's gyu!
Y/N- do you have my diary?(shit of all people, HIM!?)
GYU- yeah you dropped it earlier.
Y/N-thankyou for picking it up for me.
GYU- yeah well thank god no one else picked it up but me.

what does he mean by that? DID HE FUCKING READ IT?HE DID NOT--!

Y/N- what do you mean ming- i mean gyu?
GYU- You don't have to hide it from me anymore, since i know now.

SHIT HE DID! HE FUCKING DID!

Y/N- know what?
gyu-(he started walking towards with you with a smirk on his hot face and stopped right before you. SO CLOSE. he bent and whispered into your right ear)YOUR DESRIES!

OH HOLY FUCK SHIVERS WENT DOWN YOUR SPINE. HIM BEING THAT HOT AND SO CLOSE TO YOU HAD YOU FREEZE FOR A MOMENT.

Y/N- wha-? gyu that was very wrong of you. you shouldn't be reading anyone's diary. It's wrong.
gyu- If you were me wouldn't you be curious? and also would you be happy if it ended up in someone else's hands?

He wasn't wrong lol! if not for him, i would've been exposed to the whole school by now.

y/n- but still.....well thank you so much for giving it back to me that's so nice of you.

HE stretched his hand high as you were about to grab the diary from him.

gyu-well I never said i was giving it back to you.

THIS BITC--

y/n-what the? then why did you come here? give me my diary back it's mine .
gyu-*whispered*what if I DON'T?

BY HIM TEASING ME AND DOING ALL THESE THINGS, I SHOULD BE MAD AT HIM BUT  WTF? WHY IS MY FACE BURNING HOT? WHY AM I GETTING TURNED ON-?

Y/N- just give it to me?

you tried to grab it from him but gyu snatched your waist and pulls you into a deep kiss.
you can't move since he's gripping you hard and also, you are kinda enjoying it so you didn't want you let go as well. you kissed him back but you suddenly pulled it away....

gyu-why? didn't you like it? *smirk*
y/n-let go of me.

you were trying to escape the cafe but he suddenly grabbed your hand and turned you towards him and pinned you against the cafe door.You were trying to escape but he suddenly sucked the shit out of your neck while one of his hand pinned both your hands above your head against the door and the other grabbing your waist tight as fuck. you couldn't think straight because this has never happened to you and strangely enough it was what you longed for a very long time and that too a very steamingly hot guy doing this to you made you wet. As he kissed your neck, you moaned strongly, you tightened your legs and he was pressed against you so tight that you could feel his dick against you IT WAS FUCKING HARD. You almost gave in but you snapped and pushed him in denial, he let go of you and you escaped the room but he stood there with a little guilty and confused look.

Meanwhile wonwoo was looking for you with the8 and shua as they were concerned about you.

all of them scattered and as soon as you opened the cafeteria door you saw WW standing in front of you, you were still flustered with what just happened.

WW- are you okay y/n? why are you so red? did something happen?

THEN GYU COMES OUT OF THE CAFE TOO .
YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING AND JUST RAN AWAY.

WW WAS SURE SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU TWO.

WW gave gyu THE LOOK and ran after you to check whether you're okay.

ww caught up with you.

ww- hey y/n tell me what's wrong? something happened right? 
y/n- it's nothing. I'm okay.
ww- did gyu do something with you? ik he did I'll go and just fuck him up now you wait!

y/n's thought-I've never seen WW this much angry before he's acting strange, he never cared about anything and he's angry because of me? but he looks kinda--- HOT.  But I'm thankful to have his back, I'm so grateful. BOYA? why am I tearing up?

You started crying and pulled WW closer and hugged him tight and now you are sobbing on his chest, he hugged you back with a concerned yet sweet face and held you tight. THIS IS IT, THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE WANTED FROM WW BUT NEVER GOT BUT TODAY YOU'RE ON CLOUD NINE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~