SIDE BY SIDE

Y/N's POV¬

I slightly  opened my eyes after a nap, fluttering to adjust my sight. OMG he's beautiful, his plump rose pouty lips and he looks like a cute innocent child while sleeping. How I wish I could wake up everyday at this sight. I would stop the time If only I could and look at his peaceful face all day long. I adjusted myself as mingyu was spooning me and I was wearing his shirt that smells just like him.

I looked at the window and Oh shoot! the sun's almost set and I didn't even go back home. What do I do now?  I should get going and I better come up with a good excuse.

As I was beginning to panic and was trying to get up, Mingyu pulled my waist and held me tight. 

GYU:* with eyes still shut*  Don't move too much  princess, it will ache.

Y/N: huh? what will ache mingyu?
GYU: *finally looking into your eyes* It was your first time my princess, right?
Y/N: OH- I-I ye-ah you're right.
I began to blush, realising  what he said just now.
He cups my face and chuckles
.

GYU: aye, why are you blushing, we've done everything now. Not that I'm complaining.haha
Y/N: yah! *hit him in his chest lightly*

I was so embarrassed that I dug my face in his chest. His body felt so warm that I didn't wanna leave his touch. Just I was enjoying my time, I came back to senses that I need to be home.

Y/N: mingyu I need to go home now it's quite late already. Have you seen my phone anywhere?
GYU: yes, wait let me go and get it.

Y/N: HMM.
GYU: HERE. AND YOU HAVE QUITE A LOT OF MISSED CALLS.
Y/N: OH NO! I'M A DEAD MEAT TODAY.

15 MISSED CALLS FROM JOSH.
10 MISSED CALLS FROM T8.
20 MISSED CALLS FROM WONU.
5 MISSED CALLS FROM MOM.

I SAW MY PHONE AND I HAD SO MANY CALLS FROM MOM, THE8, JOSH AND WONWOO!? WHY WONWOO? MAY BE HE'S WORRIED THAT I WAS MISSING BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!?? OH GOD HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT INFORMING ANY OF THEM!!! UGH I'M SO DUMB.

GYU: Hmm! from what I see, your friends are more worried than your mom.I guess you need to explain more to your friends.
Y/N: It's not like that I'm sure my mom must've called them after me and they must have come up with an excuse to ensure her that everything is fine.
Gyu: OKAY OKAY princess. 

Y/N: let me call josh cause he's probably the one who ensured my safety to my mom. And my mom trusts him the most.

I looked at mingyu he was obviously JEALOUS? haha, he looked so cute. His frowned face tells it all.

GYU: oh? Okay I didn't ask the details by the way.

I dialed josh's number and suddenly mingyu pushed me on the bed and hovered over me with a sinful face. What is he up to now? I'm on call. TT

GYU: go on talk to your JOSH princess.

I was genuinely shocked and Josh picked up the call at the same time.

JOSH: WHAT THE HELL Y/N, WHERE TF HAVE YOU BEEN? WHERE WERE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY? 
Y/N:I-
AS SOON AS I WAS ANSWERING HIS QUESTIONS MINGYU DUG HIS FACE IN MY NECK AND STARTED KISSING AND SUCKING MY SWEET SPOT.
I MENTALLY CURSED HIM.
I COULD FEEL HIS SMIRK ON MY NECK.

JOSH: ARE YOU OKAY Y/N? ANSWER ME.
Y/N: YES I- I AM FINE JOSH. EVERYTHING IS OKAY. 
I SMACKED MINGYU'S HEAD TO KEEP HIM AWAY SO I CAN TALK. HE LAUGHED AND JUST HUGGED ME.
JOSH: THANK GOD Y/N, EVERYONE WAS HELL WORRIED AND WHY WEREN'T YOU PICKING UP THE CALLS?
Y/N: I'M SORRY JOSH, I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU LATER. DID MY MOM CALL YOU?
JOSH: YES SHE DID AND THANK ME THAT I CAME UP WITH AN EXCUSE, I JUST SAVED YOUR LYING ASS.
Y/N: REALLY? I EXPECTED NO LESS FROM YOU THANK YOU JOSH. WHAT DID U TELL MY MOM?

JOSH: I TOLD HER THAT YOU ARE STAYING WITH ME TODAY BECAUSE WE HAVE A GROUP PROJECT AND YOU WERE TAKING A NAP AFTER SCHOOL THAT'S WHY YOU WEREN'T PICKING UP.
Y/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH JOSH,BUT WAIT!? WHERE DO I GO NOW? IF YOU TOLD MY MOM THAT I'M STAYING WITH YOU?
I LOOKED AT MINGYU AND HE WAS MADDDDD HAPPY UPON HEARING THIS.
JOSH: OFC YOU ARE STAYING ME WITH Y/N, NO IFs AND BUTs AND YOU BETTER EXPLAIN ME EVERYTHING, TEXT ME THE ADDRESS I'M COMING TO PICK YOU UP.
Y/N: BUT JOSH-
JOSH: DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOUR MOM THE TRUTH? I GUESS NO RIGHT? THEN GET READY AND SEND ME THE ADDRESS. I'M HANGING UP.

I TEXTED JOSH THE ADDRESS AND I LOOKED AT MINGYU AS HE WAS LOOKING AT ME WITH HOPEFUL EYES.

GYU: SO NIGHT WITH ME?
Y/N: NO GYU, I CAN'T I HAVE TO BE WITH JOSH.
GYU:WHAT? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HIM? WHAT IF HE DOES SOMETHING TO YOU AND HOW COULD YOUR MOM AGREEE TO THIS SO EASILY?
Y/N: I KNOW MINGYU THAT YOU'RE WORRIED BUT HE'S WORRIED AS WELL, HE'S BEEN MY FRIEND SINCE WE WERE IN DIAPERS, MY MOM TRUSTS HIM MORE THAN ANY OF MY FRIENDS PLUS HE'S A GENTLEMAN, HE WON'T DO ANYTHING TO ME AND I HAVE STAYED AT HIS HOME MANY TIMES BEFORE.

MINGYU LOOKS PISSED BUT UNDERSTANDS THE SITUATION.

GYU: OKAY, ONLY IF YOU SAY SO PRINCESS. TELL ME IF ANYTHING HAPPENS PLUS I'M NOT DOUBTING YOU I'M JUST WORRIED. I TRUST YOU BABY GIRL.

HE PLACED A GENTLE KISS ON MY LIPS.

GYU:WELL LET ME FINISH WHAT I WAS DOING REAL QUICK.