7: Curiosity

《°curiosity°》

I woke up with a long gasp. The air that was restricted to enter my burning lungs forcefully blew in my lungs. My heart accelerated. My hand flew to my neck in astonishment. What the? It was a dream. A wet dream. I blushed as I remembered what happened.

Eli came to my apartment early in the morning handing over my phone saying that I forgot it on his island counter in the kitchen. I thanked him.

We had classes today so I was busy getting ready when he came. I had a gown on me and a towel on my head trying to hold the water that was continously dripping from my wet hair. I welcomed him inside when he suggested we go to school together.

I saw him walking to the couch so I went back to the bathroom to dry my hair. After I was done i walked back to my room to oil my skin. My gown was opened showing my upper part.

When I stood up I slipped from the oil that had fallen on the tile. I loudly groaned as I banged my head against the tile. Not too hard though. I was staring at the ceiling when the door instantly opened causing me to snap my head towards it in shock. I found Eli staring at me on the floor, I only realised that I was exposed after a short while.

He shook his head trying to get whatever that was on his mind and came to help me up. My hands clenched on the gown i was wearing hoping I could at least cover parts that he hasn't seen. My shoulders out. My chest exposed infront of him. He trembled as if trying to hold something back while holding me. I didn't know what happened but the next thing I knew my back was pushed against my sheets on my bed. His lips devoured mine in an instant. His hands roamed my body as if it was a new city to explore. He was gentle but rough at the same time. His tongue immediately fought for dominance the second it entered my cave. It was so hot that I couldn't breath and the fact that one of his hands found its way to my neck lightly squeezing it didn't make it better. My body was hot, it felt like lava had been thrown on it. It didn't hurt. It was arousing. I became wet in between my legs when he began rubbing my inner thighs. His hand close to were I needed it to be the most but before i could process what was to happen the alarm went on.

I was so flustered that I took an extra hour showering with cold ass water. I haven't been turned on in such a long time. Why now? Elliot Silver what are you doing to me?

I finished my morning routine then took my phone and turned it on. Mom, Jay, Eli and Camilla had texted me. Opened mom's first.

Mom: how are you two? Are you feeling better? Have you taken good care of Elliot?

Bree: yeah yeah I have. We're okay but I'm going to check on him now.