15:°Confusions°

《°Confusions°》

I felt drowsy at the moment. My head slumped on the man that was carrying me. Actually my whole body slumped on him. He felt so comfortable. How can a masculine guy be comfortable? Guess I'm a weird one. He walked us to what i assumed it to be the seniors field. His low calm breathing intrigued me. His breathing never hitching. He held me as if I weigh nothing. Definitely made out of smoking lava. I mentally chuckled at my thoughts. I'm going nuts.

I was closing my eyes as i slumped on him while he held me up. I heard voices and guessed maybe we had arrived but then those voices became gasps. What's with them gasps? It has started to annoy me. I groaned as I raised my head to only meet my friends and Jay's squad. I blinked at them and they mirrored my action. Eli slowly placed me back on my feet. I felt a bit dizzy to be honest. I touched my head with the back of my hand. Yeah I know I'm dramatic. Camilla, Leo, Koda and Mandy came out of the circle the group as if they had been waiting for Eli and I. I smiled at everyone in greeting and they all returned it with the same gesture.

"You okay?" Camilla concernly questioned. I stared at her rewarding her concern with a grin as I removed my hand from my head. I nodded.

"I'm okay. Don't worry" I reassured her.

"What took you so long?" Leo whined as he held my shoulders for dramatic effect. Trust me it was working.

"U-uhm" I snapped my eyes to Eli who was now seating next to Siren who was sitting next to Jay. He gently shook his head alerting me not to tell him about the place. A small smile made its way on my lips as I returned my orbs to Leo who was staring at me intently.

"We just walked around, besides we were fetching the food" I shrugged pointing at the bags that Eli was holding. Everyone's face changed into one of excitement. We took our seats in the circle as I sat next to Eli and Jake next to me was Leo. Siren, Jay, Eli and I served the food to each and every person here. I placed a triple burger bun to a guy I have never seen before. I looked at him questionly, a small frown forming on my lips. I don't think we've ever met before. He and another guy noticed that I was staring and they just threw a smile to me. 

"I don't believe we have met before" they both extended their opposing hands."I'm Creek Thang and this is my best friedns Ronald Briggs" his heavy Russian accent didn't go unnoticed. I felt thrills surge through my body as I shook their hands. Camilla smirked at my reaction and mouthed 'I know'. I blushed to her choice of words. Does she mean she knows about the thrills? I shook my head as I gave both guys a more confused look. Sure they looked alike except for their eyes and height. Creek had green eyes and Ronald had brown eyes. Their hair style was the same but from opposing sides, Ronald's black hair was slicked to the left and Creek's to the right. They looked hot no doubt. Ronald was taller than Creek and his body was a bit bigger than Creek's.

"Uh elaborate" I blurted causing Jay to chuckle.

"In simple terms, they are friends who act like twins" he informed.

"Ohh really" I lowly grumbled at him as he indirectly called me a kid.

"You are so cute" Elena squealed.

"I know right" Elizabeth chanted.

"We've heard a lot about you Briella" Creek spoke as he and Ronald gently kiss the back of my hands. Their plump lips lingered a little longer and I couldn't help but feel heated.

"Yeah Jay wouldn't stop talking about you" Siren nudged a blushing Jay.

"And he'll always tell us your not available" Chase voiced as he ate his fried chips.

I stared at Jay for confirmation but he avoided my stare. I giggled at his actions.

"I meant it" he pouted causing the girls to giggle.