Post-Victor Life

So, you've survived. You've won the Hunger Games. But now you have to deal with the psychological pain of the Hunger Games.

Pros:

Once you're back in your District, you'll be brought to Victors Ville. You'll be given a fancy house, and tons of money that'll be life-long lasting. You'll be given a pretty comfortable life. Your names are taken out of the bowl permanently. Your family can move in, but if you have siblings, they'll still have to pray not to go through what you've been through.

Cons:

Now, there are some fates the Capitol might assign you to. Some were brought to prostitution, but that's very rare to happen. In me and a lot of others' cases, they left us alone. However, in my case to be exact, because I was thinking outside the box and using the force fields to my advantage, they killed my mother, little brother, and my girl. If you did everything normally, then your family should have been left alone.

Mentoring:

Now for the rest of your life, you're gonna be a mentor. You have to teach others what I taught you.

For now on though, over all this, live your life the best you can. And here's my last advice to you before you go out to your games.

Stay Alive.