6pm

The good news is I don't seem to be getting any younger, I'm probably 2 to 2.5 years old now. The bad news is that I'm still a baby and still in diapers. The kids around me started to have their parents come pick them up, and I just kept playing. What would happen if I got stuck here? Nobody knows that I'm here, and they especially don't know that I'm a baby.

The door opened and to my surprise I see my dad walk through. He looked around the room, locked eyes on me, and waved excitedly to see me. I'm not going to lie, after the day I had this was the most exciting thing I've seen. I got so excited I started bouncing after seeing him.

He spoke to Gemma briefly, she was probably telling him what an exciting day I had and all the fun things I got to do. And she'd be right, it was a new perspective shift and something that I don't think anyone else would have experienced before.

Will I be stuck like this? Will I be able to go back to my life and everything I know? Or will I have to grow back up the long way? These thoughts went racing through my head over and over, the uncertainty was driving me crazy.

My dad finished his chat with Gemma and walked over to me.

"Kinley! Did you have fun today?" he exclaimed with wide open arms. I excitedly nodded my head and he picked me up and held me in his arms. He walked me toward the door, Gemma waving at me on my way out, and out of the daycare. And my mind stopped racing. I was happy enough enjoying my time with my daddy.