The Chihuahua's Warning

~~RAD~~

Class of curses and hexes.

I can hear two white haired demons gossiping somewhere nearby.

"Did you hear the news? Apparently that human forged a pact with Mammon." Damn, why are rumors spreading so fast here? It's extremely annoying...

"Seriously? I don't get it. Why forge a pact with an ordinary human?" It's so bothersome... Two similair demons are heading toward me, and a new one.

"Huh, Whenever you make an important annoouncement, the demons here couldn't care less. But rumors...they really do spread like wildfire. Just when I thought the uproar about the new exchange student from the human world had started to subside some, now they're all freaking out about this." Green haired demon beside Diavolo says.

"Come now, don't say that, Barbatos. Actually, I'd say that all this gossip is a good thing. It means that everyone will be watching this human, which makes it hard for any demon to go after his soul when no one is looking." Diavolo speaks.

"Yes. Since Mammon's not doing a very good job as a guardian. I told him he was to look after him, but he's off somewhere shirking his responsibilities. Though I figured this would happen." Lucifer says. Are they some kind of Fantastic Three?

"I must say, I can't believe you managed to forge a pact with Mammon, Ferry. That's no small feat. And what's more, you did it in such a short time." Diavolo tells me.

"Thanks..."

"I suppose it stands as proof that you chose well bringing this human here, Lord Diavolo." The unknown demon says.

"You must be Barbatos, like Lord Diavolo's butler?"

"It is accurate, my name is Barbatos, I have the honor of serving as steward to Lord Diavolo. I apologize for not introducing myself sooner. Pleased to make your acquaintance." He kinda reminds me Sebastian Michaelis...because he's also one hell of a butler? We'll see that.

"Barbatos here is a smart and talanted individual, so much so that I wish I could trade a certain idiot brother of mine for him instead." I feel sorry for Mammon at this point. This demon would trade his own blood brother for this snake?! I would never do this to Lucia, even though she often acts like a total bitch...she's my one and only annoying younger sister after all...

"Well, as for your brother, in the human world, it is sometimes said that a truly wise man does not flaunt his talents. He keeps them secret." Barbatos says.

"Yes, but then again, an incompetent fool doesn't actually have any talents to begin with."

"Well, I've heard it said that the most thick-headed child is always the cutest." It's true. Luci is the cutest. Even Tom concedes to her. This kind of character always is the most lovable among the fandom.

"...Stop it, Diavolo. It's troublesome enough having him as my younger brother. But my child? Him? I don't even want to think about it." He is father figure to his brothers, though.

"Ah, but I notice that you didn't deny the part about him being cute, did you? If I might offer my own opinion, out of you seven brothers, you're without a doubt the most troublesome, Lucifer." A dark man is standing behind them with other, shorter one. They aren't wearing RAD uniform. Are they the angels? They're blinding for my eyes!

"Is that meant as a compliment, Simeon?"

"Pff, of course not! Duh! That was a put-down! An insult! He's taunting you!" Louder one says.

"Ah, I see you've brought your chihuahua along with you." Chihuahua? That makes sense. He's short and loud one. I dislike small pups 'cause they're too loud. That doesn't change the fact that I like teasing them. Sometimes they could try to bite me, but I am faster before their small legs could reach me.