The Big Bet

"I need a sugar daddy." Lucia declared.

"You're 13, Lucia." Rachel was scrolling her phone.

"I really need some money for myself! I want to build a hotel near our place. Then some random tourists will book hotel rooms for themselves, pretty expensive rooms! I'll be a millionaire! For that money I'll prank Ferry for the rest of his life!"

"No normal sugar daddy would hire you. You're a minor. And maybe you should start live your life instead of Ferry's?"

"I'm not seeking for a normal sugar daddy. I'm seeking for that sugar daddy!"

"This way too much."

"Not for me!" 

She went for her phone.

"All right. I need to find an anonymous chat...the hardest part..." Lucia was seeking the one for a whole day. There were a few men who wanted to meet her, but they weren't rich enough for her.

"Lucia, go eat." Stephanie's voice came from the kitchen.

"Wait, mum. I'm seeking my the one and only man."

"What? Do you want to date with some boy already? Children these days grow too fast." She heard a dreamy tone from her mother.

"M-huh." At that moment, she saw him on the screen: a bald man with golden teeth, very luxurious rig-out, and a gold watch. It was her sugar daddy. Her 'lifesaver'. "Hehe. Let's use all my charm."

The next day. 

"Do I look okay?" Lucia wore a rose red dress and grape color Mary Jane shoes. In her hands was a blood red bag. Her brown hair was pulled up into a high messy bun.

"Wait, are you serious?! You want to go to that jerk?! Lucia, stop right now! Do you understand what you are doing?! Naturally not! You're a child! And those rogues are using children like you for their disgusting, wrongful, and criminal desires!" Rachel stood up from the chair. Her eyes were in a shock, panic...and anger.

"Don't teach me how to live!"

"Lucia. Pedophilia is the worst of the worst crimes! If you think I'll let you go to that brute, you are very wrong! Give your phone! I'll block the Internet from you! Then I'll tell mom about your dangerous connections! You urgently need an educational conversation."

"Nu-huh! I know what I'm doing, Rachel! I'll just steal some of his money, then disappear from the face of the earth! Doing evil to an evil person is good."

"You never know when it's too late! Gimme that!" Rachel wanted to grab Lucia's phone, but her sister was faster. "Lucia! Stop right there! Do not go through that door! DO NOT! I swear if you do it, I'll destroy your guitar! THAT'S A SWEAR!"

Lucia stopped near the door.

"Good...now...let's talk-"

"I'll buy better one when I steal his money!" She went through that door.

"LUCIAAA!"

The streets.

"*pant*...She lost my tail." Lucia was gasping for breath. Rachel was chasing Lucia after her escape from the home. Now she was standing near the designated meeting place. One of the most popular casino in the city. "Perhaps I could cheat there? Gain some extra money. Is it legal for a child to be in a casino?"

After some time, she saw an old man exiting that casino's doors. It was him.

"Well, hello to you, Mary. You wore what I wanted...you look...fine." He came to Lucia.