Time to Raise That Intimacy Score!

The schoolyard.

Lucifer "...I see. So essentially, we're inside the world of a game that Levi bought on Akuzon...and we can't go back to the real world unless we win?"

Satan "And in order to win, you have to confess your love to the heroine up on the Roof of Legend, and she has to accept you? Do I have that right?"  

Ferikun "Yeah. And Levi made me the heroine...and you must raise your intimacy with me to achieve the happy ending...I have a question." I turn to Levi. "Can't I just raise my intimacy, hm, let's just say, with you to maximum right now? It would be faster and easier without cliché scenes, cringe pick-up lines, and flirts..."

Leviachan "So then it won't be fun!"

Lucifer "..."

Satan "..."

Ferikun "..."

Stupidmammon "Oh...uh, yeah. Yeah, I know what you three are thinkin' and you're right. Sorry you three. I apologize for Levi here. I mean, this is ridiculous and crazy. No way you three want any part of this stupid plan, right? ...But you need to raise your favorability score with Ferry."

Leviachan "You don't wanna participate, Mammon?"

Stupidmammon "Nope. No." I was pretty harsh earlier, wasn't I?

Satan "You know what this means, right Lucifer? It's a competition, to see which of us get the happy ending, you or me."

Lucifer "That goes without saying. And I highly doubt I'd actually lose to the likes of you, Satan."

Leviachan "Pff! looooool You guys are hilarious! Aren't you forgetting about someone? You really think you can beat ME? lolol ROTFLMAO XDDD"

Stupidmammon "Then I gotta go." Mammon goes away from us...

Ferikun "Why do you all of a sudden wanna win?"

Lucifer and Satan "Because I WON'T lose to the likes of him!" 

Leviachan "And I guess I just want to win the game? ...And have a 100% perfect run? It's MY game, after all. I'm not about to let someone ELSE experience the very best part of it my place. That's like, crazy. lolol"

Ferikun "You think you all have a chance to charm me, huh? You see, when it comes to games, I get really tryhard about them. You will have to try to convince me to choose exactly you. Otherwise we'll be stuck here forever!"

Satan "Ferry. I'm not going to make you fall for me. No...you're going to fall for me naturally, as a matter of course." He lightly takes my right hand. Gross.

Leviachan "Ferikun is MY prince!" He takes my left hand...

Lucifer "We all know Ferry is going to choose me. Isn't that right?" He leans to me. "Prepare youself, Ferry." He says with an enticing smirk... This is Rachel's idea of ​​heaven...hell of mine...the Second Circle of Hell of mine.

...

..

.

The classroom...

Teacher "...So then, this is a descriptive phrase. As for what it's describing, you'll find that here in the next paragraph..." 

I'm drawing in my notebook. 

Stupidmammon "zzz...*mumble**mumble*... ...Oh money, baby, I loooove you...my human..."

Teacher "So, I think I'll have one of you tell me the answer to the next question..." 

Stupidmammon "...zzz...aww, you're makin' me blush...zzz...and hard...zzz..."

Teacher "Stupidmammon!" A good cliché. I wasn't paying much attention...