13 : 🫣

Porchay could feel Kim's warm breath on his own lips.
He started shaking, just a little more...and their lips could touch....just a little... And they would kiss.
Chay closed his eyes, he felt Kim's slender nose against his, and slowly he felt Kim's lips against his.
It was delicate and tender and it lasted a single second before Porchay's phone rang :

<< BIP BIP BIP >>

''Oii!''

Chay jerked back, his face completely flushed.
He saw Kim sit up with a confused look then he excused himself and left the room.
Fuck.
Noooo....
WHO THE FUCK CALLED HIM ?!

''Oiiii hia!'' Porchay said while answering the phone.

''Oiii !? You dare yell at me?!'' yelled Porsche into the phone. ''Freaking little prick, may I know where the fuck you are? You know the fear I had when I got home and you weren't there anymore? Madame Daisy says she hasn't seen you for two days in a row !"

''She's blind!'' growled Porchay puffing out his cheeks like a child. ''Plus, I have the right to do what I want.''

Chay heard his brother swear.
Why did his hia just ruin such a perfect moment?! Porchay felt the anger rising in his chest and he wanted to hang up.

''Where are you?'' growled Porsche. ''I will come to pick you up.''

''No need. Hia just take care of yourself. It's already late.''

"Chay..." Porsche's hurt voice hurt the younger brother's heart. "Hia is sorry if you felt lonely this week...I...I'm trying to do my best."

''You don't need to try.'' replied Porchay dryly with a sigh. ''I am at a friend's.''

Porsche was the kind of big brother who worried a lot, he could sometimes get carried away easily.
Chay lay back in the clean bed, and he touched his lips unconsciously.

"Hia...I'm fine. I'm going back home tomorrow, we'll eat together at the noodle restaurant, okay ? I am sorry.''

''Have you eaten yet ? You should eat before sleeping...'' inquired Porsche.

''Of course ! I went to class, I did my homework, I ate and took a shower and I was going to bed but you called me...''

''Which friend ?''

"You don't know him, I met him in college."

Porsche sighed again and Chay could visualize his big brother in their living room, smoking.
He was a good brother but a terrible adult figure.

''Chay...Just come back home tomorrow. Please.''

''I promise you.''

Porchay closed his eyes, he was still mad at his brother but Porsche couldn't know....His brother didn't know because he was never around, to be honest.
Porsche hung up and Porchay fell asleep with difficulty, constantly thinking about that -almost- kiss.

''Hello P'Anon.''

The next day, Anon the kind guard, quietly waited for Porchay at the dining room.
It was as big as a restaurant and Porchay didn't even dare to breathe too hard here.

''Hello young Porchay.''

Anon gave him a friendly smile and he poured him a glass of fresh orange juice.
Then he pretended to cough before saying:

"Hm...Khun Kim has to meet his father this morning, so I'm in charge of taking you to college. Does that bother you? Khun Kim said any other guard could take you otherwise, there is Arm, Pol, Kit or Boss...''

''Oh ...Thank you. Let's go together P'Anon.''

Anon dropped Porchay off in front of his first classroom despite Chay's protests.
He had less pain walking and felt much better.

''Chaychay!''

Macau who was chatting with a student named Wayo, called his friend.

''Good morning.''

''Hi guys.''

Wayo was a cute boy with round glasses, and everyone here knew he was in a relationship with the great campus star Dr. Phana.
Macau grabbed Porchay's hand and forced him to sit next to him:

''Tankhun told me.'' growled Macau.

''He told...you? What did he said ?'' asked Porchay.

Oh no.
He immediately begged his friend with his gaze, he didn't want to cause trouble for his teacher.
Porchay knew that a relationship between them was impossible. His heart broke a little more.
If Macau told everyone here that Porchay stayed at his professor's home...Fuck.
But Macau crossed his arms sulking:

"You slept two days there! You could have stay with me ! I am more fun than this freaking Tankhun. Don't you know already ?"

Chay frowned, oh...Macau was angry because he hadn't told him.
So much the better.
Porchay tried to calm his breath and class began.
The name of Kimhan Theerapanyakul was never mentioned.
Thanks Cau.
Today, the day seemed endless for Porchay except when he opened the doors of the music club.

"Ai'Gun!"

Tinn, lead singer of HAMSTER BABY, sneaked out following a tall guy with charming eyes.
Porchay moved a little to let them past and he saw that he was alone with his senior Soundz.

''H-hello Phi.''

"Ah...You came back."

Soundz crossed his arms but he had a proud smile.

"Okay, that means you're serious. That fine with me."

Porchay nodded, of course he was serious ! He wanted to become an artist, it was his dream.
Soundz looked more friendly now, and he picked up his bag before saying :

''Well...Rule number one of our club : no one is allowed to date !''

Ah ?
Ahhhh...
No fucking way.
Soundz smiled again and let Porchay alone.

''What the fuck...?!''