16 : 💗

Kim was looking outside, and he saw, his cousin holding Porchay in his arms.
He was convinced that this asshole was provoking him for fun.

"Mr. Kim, are you okay?"

Old lady Priya was looking at him with concern.
Kimhan arched an eyebrow before shrugging.

''Everything is fine.''

Priya looked surprised as she glanced outside then she laughed.

"I'm going to win my bet with the history teacher."

''....Your bet?''

''We are convinced that these two will end up together.''

Priya pointed with her chin to Macau who was still holding Porchay in his arms.
Kimhan immediately frowned.
No it was impossible.
Macau was an asshole who didn't deserve Porchay. They didn't even match !

''Don't make that face, you're scary...'' whispered the woman as she left the room.

Kim rolled his eyes, he was in a bad mood now.
He got ready for his lesson and the students annoyed him more than usual.
When he finally finished his schedule, Kimhan looked for Porchay, but the young boy avoided him.

''Heh?''

Porchay had seen him clearly across the hall, yet the young boy had almost run off.
Wait ? What ? Did Kim have done something wrong ?

"Oh, Professor Kim. Good morning.''

''Doctor Top.''

Kimhan took a quick look down the hall but Porchay was already gone.
The school nurse was an acquaintance to his family:

"How's Tankhun?"

''Him ? He is fine. Our ears? They suffer.''

Top laughed a little, he knew how exhausting Tankhun could be.
Kim talked a little with the doctor, he was endowed with great intelligence and culture, so it was always a pleasure to have a chat with him until...:

''...And I did my best to help them come to our country.''

''Our new Chinese students?''

Top nodded, then pointed to young people through the window:

''There's a promising youngster, maybe he'll join the music club. I heard he played the flute.''

Kim nodded slowly.
More students in his club equaled more problems and less time with his Nong.

''Oh it's the young boy with the big eyes.''

Kim immediately wrinkled his brow as he leaned out the window.
Top smirked before saying:

"Did you know he passed out after seeing you? I didn't think you were so ugly at this point...''

'''Eh.''

''Just saying what Macau told me hehe..''

Kim crossed his arms, furious. Then he went out to try to catch up with the young boy.

''Student Porchay.''

Porchay was almost at his bus stop.
He frowned when he saw his breathless teacher.
Damn, why was young people so fast these days?!

''Arggh..Wait a minute.''

"Professor Kim?"

Porchay's eyes were red, as if he had been crying.
Kim paused for a moment.
He didn't understand why Porchay was like this. When he took a step forward, the young boy took ten backwards.

"Can I talk to you?"

Kim had used his most authoritative and cold voice.
Porchay bit his lip, as he always did when he was nervous. Then he nodded and Kimhan led him to the concert hall.

''We will be alone here. I am the only one who has the key.''

''Professor...My brother is waiting for me today. I can't stay...'' muttered Porchay.

Kim ignored him as he opened the door to the great room and took care to drag Porchay into a tiny one at the back.
There were no windows here and the door was locked.

"I called you twice..." Kim growled crossing his arms.

Was he sulking? Totally.
He was waiting for explanations from the young boy, especially since he was dying to do unholy things.
Oh geez. Not now Kim.
Stupid brain.
The heat of the room nearly suffocated him and he loosened his tie.

''I....''

''Answer. Why are you ignoring me ?''

Oh.Porchay was blushing. Even so he was adorable.
Kim had a hard time staying upset. He wanted to hug Porchay and this time no one could stop him.
But first of all, he needed to know why was so young boy so upset?

''I'm sorry.'' whispered Porchay whose gaze hadn't left the ground.

"Is it funny? Ignoring me? I don't understand. If it's my style of dress or my stupid jokes that's the problem, I'll understand, but...''

Suddenly Porchay looked up, his eyes wide, and after a long second of silence, he burst out laughing.
Kimhan really didn't understand anything anymore, but his boy approached him.
Slowly, like a feral kitten.

''You're very handsome...even with this ugly jacket, P'Kim.'' confessed the young boy, placing a delicate hand against Kimhan's chest.

This simple gesture made Kim's heart explode.
He had just melted like ice cream in the sun.
His arm circled Porchay's waist, damn, he loved to feel Chay's warm body against his.

''I don't know what I'm doing...'' murmured Porchay hiding his face in Kim's neck.

''Worse than that....You don't know what you're doing to ME...'' replied Kim in the same soft tone.

He gently lifted the young boy's chin and Porchay suddenly looked more confident, he approached Kim and sealed their lips together.
Fuck.
Porchay was kissing him.